BY TARTE

Get a flawless complexion with this bestselling, creamy concealer stick. Enriched with the skin-soothing and balancing properties of tarte's iconic Amazonian clay, it provides natural-looking, full coverage that lasts for 12 hours. The easy-to-use,... see more...

Johnelle M.
Hoisington
The concealer make look good and fresh and makes me feel like a buty guru. Yes it is buildable and has good coverage. The packaging is very durable. It is super easy to apply and blend it out but you need ot be sure you twist the product up or else the packaging with scratch you. I will purchase this again!
Madi D.
Valencia
This is similar to the urban decay concealer. It feels a little cakey on the skin, but it gives good coverage. There’s not a lot of product, but if you like a stick concealer then this will work well for you! I am more of a liquid concealer gal myself. I do like this though, so if it works for you then yay!
Shayna D.
Chapel Hill, NC
I gave his a low score because I do not like how full-coverage this product is. If you like full coverage than by all means grab one of these products, but for me it is not my favorite. It creased a lot and cling to dry skin (which is my fault for not exfoliating, but still I was upset at this).
Quinn C.
Syracuse
Like this concealer but it’s very thick and you need to smudge it out a lot or else it will get tacky under the eye. Good for really full coverage makeup though.
Whitney Y.
North Ridgeville
I love this product because it gave me full coverage without feeling like it. It was long lasting and didn’t clump up around the eyes. The con is that I just don’t buy enough of this product! I would recommend this to people with oily skin.
Judith U.
Confluence
I purchased this after it was recommended by a Sephora associate and returned it very quickly. The color was fine but the formula was very dry and looked cakey almost immediately. I tried using different amounts of product, setting with different powders, etc to no avail
Vellexia V.
Concealer is a must for all make-up looks from concealing your dark under eyes to concealing a blemish u don't want seen!!!  Love this product take with me in my bag it's a must!!!  Good price good quality!!!
Lindsay T.
Toronto, OH
I love this product. Great coverage, great formula, didn't get cakey and blend out flawlessly. It isnt super drying like a lot of similar products on the market and it has been one of my go to products.
Lauren L.
new york
THIS IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST CONCEALER ON THE MARKET. It is SO EASY to apply and to blend and works great alone or with makeup. It covers everything up and is small so you can take it anywhere. I absolutely will buy this again!
Rebekah_Culton
This product is soooo great. Fixed me up so good. I would recommend this to anyone it’s good and doesn’t look bad. The packaging was good as well. And it made me look so good. Will buy this for surly again.

back