BY TARTE

Get a flawless complexion with this bestselling, creamy concealer stick. Enriched with the skin-soothing and balancing properties of tarte's iconic Amazonian clay, it provides natural-looking, full coverage that lasts for 12 hours. The easy-to-use,... see more...

Kiersten M.
This is fine...at best. It is a basic stick concealer with modest coverage. I found that it did not wear well at all, though. My under eye area, in particular was where I had a lot of difficulty maintaining coverage. That area of my face is already a bit oily and this just added to that. It went on greasy and tended to pull at the foundation underneath it. It blending fine, on a good day. This product also didn’t really last at long as it should have for the price. I also broke it off once since it’s a bit thin and it’s easy to apply too much pressure during application. I will not be repurchasing.
Emily S.
Las Vegas
If I could give this zero stars I would. This is one of the worst concealers I have ever tried. It is very thick on the skin, but still somehow does not cover blemishes. This is definitely not a concealer to use on the under eyes, because you will crease terribly. It will make your other makeup melt off your face, even if you set with powder. I was very disappointed, as I usually love tarte products.
Bella E.
Dunedin, FL
This concealer was recommended to me by my aunt, who is a certified beautician. She uses this concealer with many of her clients and recommended it because of its natural look; it doesn’t leave your skin cakey but it lasts all day! Has great coverage; definitely would recommend this to anyone looking to cover up zits here and there.
Madi D.
Valencia
This is similar to the urban decay concealer. It feels a little cakey on the skin, but it gives good coverage. There’s not a lot of product, but if you like a stick concealer then this will work well for you! I am more of a liquid concealer gal myself. I do like this though, so if it works for you then yay!
erin w.
Burr Ridge, IL
I loved this concealer for covering up blemishes - it blends nicely and is full coverage if you need! However, if you often have breakouts/problem areas you want to cover, you will run out of this product quickly. Did not irritate or make blemishes worse.
Amber T.
Durant, OK
I am head over heals for Tarte products in general but they have really been killing the game with their concealer lines. This long lasting concealer has excellent coverage, is good for my sensitive skin and really does last 12+ hours with a good finishing spray!
Whitney Y.
North Ridgeville
I love this product because it gave me full coverage without feeling like it. It was long lasting and didn’t clump up around the eyes. The con is that I just don’t buy enough of this product! I would recommend this to people with oily skin.
Kelly K.
This concealer last a long time and is easy to apply quickly. It is very buildable which is definitely a plus. The only drawback is that as the day went on this concealer would start to flake a bit. It was easy to blend. I would consider buying again.
Katie T.
Monticello, MS
Works really well for me. I got it on sale so I was really happy with the results. I will probably be repurchasing when I run out. The coverage is good and it lasts all day for me. It’s one of my go to concealers
Carmen Q.
Hilliard, OH
this is one of the first concealers I have ever purchased and compares to the ones I have been using now, I don’t really like this one. It’s a very weird texture and it is pretty hard to blend