Add a Photo

By TARTE
#77 in Concealer
Up to 50% off Sale items.

50% OFF

Up to 50% off Sale items.
Free Shipping on $40+ order. Continental U.S. Only.

FREE SHIPPING

Free Shipping on $40+ order. Continental U.S. Only.
Free Shipping and Sample on Orders of $75CAD and Up.

FREE SHIPPING

Free Shipping and Sample on Orders of $75CAD and Up.
Free Shipping on Orders of £40 and Up.

FREE SHIPPING

Free Shipping on Orders of £40 and Up.
Free Sample with any order.

FREE GIFT

Free Sample with any order.

A waterproof, 12-hour wear concealer that expertly hides skin discolorations and imperfections in one seamless application. Get a flawless complexion with this bestselling, creamy concealer stick. Enriched with the skin-soothing and balancing properties of tarte's iconic Amazonian clay, it provides natural-looking, full coverage that lasts for 12 hours. The easy-to-use, twist-up stick helps target and deliver a thin, buildable layer of oil-free, matte coverage to minimize the look of dark circles, blemishes, and redness. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates This product is dermatologist tested.

Photos (23)
Stacy C.
Stacy C.
Macungie, Pa

This conceals every single discoloration on my face it works so well, it's smooth and blurs out the imperfections and hides lines and wrinkles. I know the label says 12 hr but my makeup holds closer to 20 hrs, if I need to wear it that long haha. I take this with me everywhere I go, to work, to the gym, during workouts, to the beach, pool parties, to the club or anywhere that my makeup will be tested in durability. After finding this concealer, I'm so smitten with it, and it beats out the competition.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Hasbrouck Hts, NJ

Keep in mind with stick concealers and foundations that it's most likely going to be a heavy product. If you like light to medium coverage this isn't your concealer. I didn't even end up using it for my face, because I just have concealers that i like a lot more, but I did use this as my brow concealer for a while, and it worked great. I would tap my concealer brush on the top of the stick and apply it around my brows to carve them out and highlight.
Kayton P.
Kayton P.
Flushing, MI

I bought this product on a whim, and am so happy I did! I'm not too familiar with Tarte products, but have been trying to expand my product collection. I swatched the concealer and immediately loved it. The formula isn't sticky, and it's easy to buff out. It seems to last for at least 10 hours on my skin, which can get oily. It's not a terrible price, and you can use a small amount for a large area, so I think overall it's price effective.
Cassie A.
Cassie A.
Vestal, NY

I like this concealer, for the most part, and I will probably repurchase. It comes in a shade light enough for me, which is rare, and it has great coverage and blendability. The formula melts into skin easily and is very creamy. The downside of this is that it breaks in the tube and becomes very difficult to work with. I'm considering returning mine for a replacement at sephora because the break makes it so much more difficult to use.
Alisa W.
Alisa W.

I use this stuff all over my face and it's always amazing. I use mostly high end make up but I had never used a high end concealer before this one. It was SUCH a big difference as far as pigment and coverage. This ones thick but easily blendable. It covers zits, dark circles, and even my giant red patch with ease! It stays put literally all day so I never have to worry about a zit popping through mid day. This concealer is magical.
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
Oklahoma City, OK

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! It is amazing. It is the best stick concealer I have ever tried. It's easy to apply, the packaging is so nice. You can really tell it is good quality & that effort was put into making it. It's also really great for cream contouring. I would recommend to others but not if you have oily skin. This seems like something that if your skin is super oily it will make you break out & that it would just melt right off.
Kelli H.
Kelli H.
Newburgh, IN

I really like this Amazonian Clay concealer. I found the perfect color brighten under my eyes and it blends beautifully with the Amazonian Clay foundation. The one small downfall is it sets in the crease some people find under their eyes. I always do a last minute check before I'm done with my makeup and am sure to blend the concealer one last time. Other than that it lasts all day and I have no problems with it!
Suhaima C.
Suhaima C.

This is my favorite concealer of all time. The finished look after blended is so natural. I usually skip foundation if I'm wearing this concealer. I dab it under my eyes, corners of my nose, and blemish spots and that's all I need for coverage. I'll put smooth operator on top and I'm good for the whole day! Perfect match for oily skin but still hydrates. Be sure to set it with powder or prime well underneath.
Leigh R.
Leigh R.

I didn't love this concealer. The texture was too dry for me to use as an under eye concealer and too slippery for me to effectively use it to cover blemishes. I have been able to use it to cover occasional redness around my nose or on my chin but that's not what I originally purchased this for. I'll continue to use it until it's gone but I'll be looking for a better alternative once that happens.
Stefanie A.
Stefanie A.
Somerville, MA

I really like this concealer! First I am in love with Tarte (cruelty-free and natural ingredients <3 ), second this concealer is just so nice! I like the formula and how good it covers my eyebags. Plus this product has a variety of shades so you can use it for different purposes; concealer, highlight, lipstick, and I bet you can do more but haven't try it yet
Pk D.
Pk D.
Harrisonburg, VA

Is this product a good coverup?
Lauren Z.
Lauren Z.
Magnolia, TX

I've been looking for a waterproof concealer for my wedding and I want to know if this one would be a possible option? The problem I'm having with so many concealers is that and either is to share or ends up getting too chunky that it creates a really bad creases. How does this one work?
Kayli I.
Kayli I.
Chillicothe , IL

Does this concealer crease throughout the day?
Maddie S.
Maddie S.

I have been looking to try a concealer to cover the little spots I have here and there and want something that won't feel heavy and blends nicely, is this a product someone would recommend for me? thank you!
Devan R.
Devan R.
Loveland, CO

I have been searching for a concealer that doesn't emphasize the fine lines under my eyes. I am 37, and would love to hear if this works for the under eye area especially.