BY TARTE #21 in Concealer

A full-coverage, longwear, waterproof concealer that hides blemishes, redness, dark circles & more with a dab of the twist-up stick. Conceals imperfections & nourishes skin with a velvet-matte finish using Amazonian clay & vitamins A & E. The creamy, blendable, waterproof formula is designed to be used without a brush, making it simple to touch-up on the go.

Amazonian clay: nature’s most perfect ingredient for better, longer, truer wear
• vitamin A: antioxidant that retains moisture and helps protect against free radical damage
• vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an emollient and antioxidant
• mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin
• hyaluronic acid: naturally-occurring ingredient in the human body which delivers moisture, firmness & suppleness
• squalane: non-greasy emollient that smooths skin
• glycerin: compound found naturally in the skin to help hydrate & restore your skin’s moisture balance

• I love this line and really want this product!2 Answers
  • I have been searching for a concealer that doesn't emphasize the ...2 Answers
  • I've been testing out this concealer to see how it covers up acne...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Cassie A.
Cassie A.
Vestal, NY
I like this concealer, for the most part, and I will probably repurchase. It comes in a shade light enough for me, which is rare, and it has great coverage and blendability. The formula melts into skin easily and is very creamy. The downside of this is that it breaks in the tube and becomes very difficult to work with. I'm considering returning mine for a replacement at sephora because the break makes it so much more difficult to use.
Alisa W.
Alisa W.
I use this stuff all over my face and it's always amazing. I use mostly high end make up but I had never used a high end concealer before this one. It was SUCH a big difference as far as pigment and coverage. This ones thick but easily blendable. It covers zits, dark circles, and even my giant red patch with ease! It stays put literally all day so I never have to worry about a zit popping through mid day. This concealer is magical.
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! It is amazing. It is the best stick concealer I have ever tried. It's easy to apply, the packaging is so nice. You can really tell it is good quality & that effort was put into making it. It's also really great for cream contouring. I would recommend to others but not if you have oily skin. This seems like something that if your skin is super oily it will make you break out & that it would just melt right off.
Leigh R.
Leigh R.
I didn't love this concealer. The texture was too dry for me to use as an under eye concealer and too slippery for me to effectively use it to cover blemishes. I have been able to use it to cover occasional redness around my nose or on my chin but that's not what I originally purchased this for. I'll continue to use it until it's gone but I'll be looking for a better alternative once that happens.
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Oldsmar, FL
I love this! It gives it great coverage! And gives me a glow to my face! I feel like I have a hard time finding the right color for my skin tone with aloof concealer but with this one it fit perfectly. I loved it so much I brought 2 at a time so I don't run out. Now the amount is definitely smaller then other concealer but I'm okay with it
Erika P.
Erika P.
East Boston, MA
I started using the Tarte concealer over the summer and really liked the color and coverage. I was hoping that my skin would continue to like it as we move into the drier fall season. Unfortunately, I'm finding I need to triple my under eye moisturizer with this product in order to not get a cakey effect. I'll have to keep for the spring.
Tina C.
Tina C.
I bought it since it was suggested to me by one of the girls at Ulta. She insisted it wouldn't be oily and the clay actually helps control oil.... nope. It doesn't take very long before I feel like I have an oil slick on my face. I've tried setting powder but then it just feels caked on. I'll stick to a liquid concealer!
Jazmine G.
Jazmine G.
Orange, Ca
OMG ONE OF THE BEST CANCELERS EVER HANDS DOWN IF NOT THE BEST. I've bought around three of these tubes from February to this day because these are so great. not only do they have a great variety of tones, but they look amazing on the face unlike other concealed who get cakey through out the day. I LIVE for this product
Valeria O.
Valeria O.
It's a creamy concealer and provides a good coverage if you use only one layer. I do not recommend applying many layers because it looks cakey. Is not so good to cover imperfections, crawls when applying the foundation. It's a bit pricey but if you want just a concealer to cover dark circles, will be worth.
Ana G.
Ana G.
Ehrenberg, AZ
I like it but mayb i just might not be using this right. yes its full coverage but i can't help feeling all cakey when it comes to using this concealer. It was perfect for my skin tone, and yes its a bit pricey, i have probably tried better and cheaper concealers that are just as full coverage as this one.
Pk D.
Pk D.
Harrisonburg, VA
Is this product a good coverup?
Lauren Z.
Lauren Z.
Magnolia, TX
I've been looking for a waterproof concealer for my wedding and I want to know if this one would be a possible option? The problem I'm having with so many concealers is that and either is to share or ends up getting too chunky that it creates a really bad creases. How does this one work?
Landi R.
Landi R.
Sturgis, SD
What is the consistency of this like?
Devan R.
Devan R.
Loveland, CO
I have been searching for a concealer that doesn't emphasize the fine lines under my eyes. I am 37, and would love to hear if this works for the under eye area especially.
Kayli I.
Kayli I.
Lima, OH
Does this concealer crease throughout the day?