BY TARTE #65 in Concealer

A full-coverage, longwear, waterproof concealer that hides blemishes, redness, dark circles & more with a dab of the twist-up stick. Conceals imperfections & nourishes skin with a velvet-matte finish using Amazonian clay & vitamins A & E. The creamy, blendable, waterproof formula is designed to be used without a brush, making it simple to touch-up on the go.

Amazonian clay: nature’s most perfect ingredient for better, longer, truer wear
• vitamin A: antioxidant that retains moisture and helps protect against free radical damage
• vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an emollient and antioxidant
• mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin
• hyaluronic acid: naturally-occurring ingredient in the human body which delivers moisture, firmness & suppleness
• squalane: non-greasy emollient that smooths skin
• glycerin: compound found naturally in the skin to help hydrate & restore your skin’s moisture balance

• What’s your favorite concealer? Mine is tarte Amazonian C...1 Answers
  • How is the coverage on this concealer?2 Answers
  • I’ve always struggled with finding great under eye concea...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "i like this but i like the other tarte ones better! it hides blemishes and dark circles, it is also buildable." in 40 reviews
  • "i really liked this concealer. i love tarte's face products and this was the first high-end concealer i had ever purchased. very creamy and full coverage. the shade was great and worked well under my eyes when set with powder." in 32 reviews
  • "i love that this concealer stays put and doesn't break me out (have oily, acne-prone skin) but it tends to settle into my pores and laugh lines after awhile. i would highly recommend it to cover a blemish or two, but it's a no go for under eye circles for me!" in 29 reviews
Kaylee D.
Denver
Review for: Other more...
I had heard the hype all about shape tape. When I went to the store they did not have my color so thinking that maybe all tarte concealers are good I purchased this instead. I went in to buy shape tape and ended up with this.... god awful concealer. This is the worst concealer I have ever used. I am a full coverage kind of girl and this is definitely full coverage but in a bad way. This made my under eyes look worse than they have ever looked. They looked so cakey and crepey. It sunk into my fine lines under my eyes that I looked like a wrinkly old woman. I wore this twice and hated it so much I went back to the store to return it. Lesson learned, don’t waste your time with this and wait to buy shape tape instead.
Melanie R.
Cranston, RI
Review for: Fair more...
My favorite concealer of all time is tarte Shape Tape Contour Concealer so I expected to like this. The packaging is great and a little goes a long way. However, this doesn’t provide great coverage. It also moves around a lot on the skin and is so creamy and just reminds me of a lipstick. This would be great for someone who needs hydration and likes a natural coverage. I am not either of those things.

I love Tarte, and really really tried out this product for a long time. But I ended up just looking muddy and like I got caught in the rain.
Sunie F.
I've been a drugstore junky pretty much my whole life because that's just how I was raised. I've recently started switching to high end products and lemme tell ya, BEST DECISION EVER! Now I'm not saying drugstore brands aren't good, they just haven't been doing the job for me lately. This is the first high end concealer I've tried and am so impressed. I'm almost 23 and still suffer from acne so I wanted something that would give me better coverage without feeling so heavy and sticky, and this didn't disappoint! I got it in the shade light-medium honey and honestly, I haven't even been using a foundation with it, it's THAT good. With one layer I get medium coverage, go over it one more time and it hides EVERYTHING! I do my makeup at least 4 days out of the week and I have already had this for a month and still have over half of 1 ounce left so I would say $40 is worth it all the way! I'll be going back for more when this is gone.
Dalia V.
Bronx, NY
I love this concealer since it’s waterproof and really full coverage. I use it when I need waterproof makeup and have even worn it in the water with a waterproof primer. The only thing that bothers me is because of its thickness I do get some creasing under the eye. I try to use as little as possible to prevent that and moisturize my under eye really well before application. I do enjoy it and will purchase again for waterproof coverage.
Serena N.
Sacramento, CA
Amazing full coverage concealer. It has a thick and smooth consistency and is very easy to apply. I like that it offers true full coverage for any type of under eye bag or other imperfection. I love this concealer because it is long lasting and does not slide around on my face like some other concealer with more of a liquid type consistency. If you have not tried it, I would as it is an overall amazing product!
KATHRYN C.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Light Sand more...
This particular shade is a bit on the yellow side so I use it religiously under my eyes with a soft stippling brush. I prefer this texture over creams as I think creams have a tendency to sink into fine lines, this one will not and I definitely recommend it. The size is nice so you can keep it in your handbag and reapply easily with your fingertips if you start crashing later in the day.
Sarah P.
Los Angeles
Review for: Fair more...
I was browsing around the store, not particularly looking for a concealor that day. I was intrigued by the purple tube, it looks super elegant and durable. When I swatched it on my hand, the concealer is a perfect consistency to cover blemishes. I bought a tube of this and tested it out. It lasted all day without drying/flaking out. Don't get deterred by the price, you will not regret getting this! Way better than most of the concealer's I have tried! I am so happy I have this as an addition to my makeup kit! :-)
Alexandria S.
Somerville , MA
Review for: Fair Light more...
I really like this concealer. I use it mainly to cover up blemishes. I apply it before my powder foundation, and it covers almost anything! I like that it is not oily, and it does not fade during the day. I would be careful on going too light color wise, as I used to have a lighter one that completely washed me out. Definitely get color matched at Sephora before purchasing!
Ebonee G.
Bronx
Review for: Tan more...
This was the first concealer that I purchased that wasn’t a drugstore brand. I got it from Sephora and the packaging came very nice. It was very smooth on my skin and I really loved this product. Unfortunately after a minute I couldn’t use it anymore because the tube part had cut off the concealer and it ended up being stuck. Besides that it has been one of the best concealers that I have tried and I would get it again !
Megan M.
Wentzville, MO
Review for: Other more...
First impression review (will edit after using a few more times)! Didn’t see my shade in the list of options (light-medium honey). I purchased this as part of Tarte’s 7 full-size items promo. This concealer was not my first choice. I originally wanted to try the Aquacealer, but by the time I checked out, it was out of stock. My first time using a stick concealer. Lately I’ve been using a concealer brush to blend, but this product wasn’t very easy to blend that way - will need to try other methods. It also creased up. Formula is a little too thick for me, but that does help it last longer throughout the day. Nervous that I will run out of this product much quicker than a liquid concealer.
Pk D.
Harrisonburg, VA
Is this product a good coverup?
Landi R.
Sturgis, SD
What is the consistency of this like?
Lauren Z.
Magnolia, TX
I've been looking for a waterproof concealer for my wedding and I want to know if this one would be a possible option? The problem I'm having with so many concealers is that and either is to share or ends up getting too chunky that it creates a really bad creases. How does this one work?
Rachel L.
San Diego, CA
I’ve always struggled with finding great under eye concealer that doesn’t emphasize my skin’s dryness. Currently I’ve been using Tarte’s concealer and have had fantastic results. What products do you like using for your dry skin? tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof 12-Hour Concealer
Randi T.
Erie, PA
I use Tarte's Amazonian clay foundation and powder and wondering if the concealer works just as well at those other two products? I have some acne scars I'd like to be able to cover just a little bit more.