BY TARTE #71 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

The secret weapon of girls with great brows, tarte’s revolutionary volumizing brow and hair powder creates a naturally defined arch while seamlessly filling in sparse areas on the brows and scalp.

• Amazonian clay: nature’s most perfect ingredient for better, longer, truer wear; mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

The secret weapon of girls with great brows, this volumizing brow powder features an ultra-fine formula to fill in sparse eyebrows for a naturally defined arch without any harsh lines. Infused with Amazonian clay and mineral pigments, this powder formula keeps surface oil at bay, while locking pigment in place. But brows are just the beginning! The weightless formula also clings to your natural hair and can be used to camouflage roots or a thinning hairline. For best results, use with tarte’s frame worker double-ended brow powder brush.

• I've been looking for a good brow filler...I don't want m...1 Answers
tarte Amazonian Clay Volumizing Brow & Hair Powder
  • "I love this! It's very easy to use and I love how natural it looks. It's also a great value for the price considering how much product you get... I don't think I'll ever run out." in 24 reviews
  • "I love tarte products and this is such an amazing product! I use to cover some light spots along my hairline and on my brows! It is super long lasting and very pigmented! I definitely recommend it to others!" in 7 reviews
Kimberly S.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Rich Brown more...
This stuff is AMAZING. Some people use this on their hair as well, but I use it for my brows. The color is PIGMENTED and you need very little to get the job done. Creating shape and filling in is a breeze. For a powder, the staying power is pretty good! It doesn’t give fallout and I have had it for almost a year now and still haven’t hit pan! Love this stuff Tarte!
Marian C.
Bay Area
Review for: Grey more...
Finally, I found the perfect eyebrow powder shade for my eyebrows! I have Asian, newrly pitch-black hair and eyebrows, and most American eyebrow products are a different shade of brown, which doesn’t match. Bonus for me is it’s paraben- and fragrance-free, so it’s safe for my sensitive skin.
Alina M.
East Hanover, NJ
Review for: Medium Brown more...
Medium brown is good for all hair color. Comfortable to use. Good value. Price is not cheap to be honest. Long lasting. Use with wet brush to make evening makeup, and use with dry brush to make natural day makeup.
Reem A.
Review for: Rich Brown more...
this hair powder was my best friend for my wedding! i looked high and low to try to find a powder i could use to fill in areas of thinner baby hair around my hair line for my wedding and this powder was great! would definitely recommend it, i actually bought two colors and mixed them to get the perfect match! very natural looking, and i love that i can use it for my brows too
Jessica S.
Absolutely love this product! Tarte is a really amazing brand and their products always blow me away. Great formula and easy to use. Great price point for this type of product
cindy d.
Clanton , AL
Review for: Black Brown more...
So, I really debated getting this. I have no clue why I was so hesitant to purchase this, but I'm glad I did. I guess part of my hesitation was that I figured it was just like an eyeshadow (which I use a lot for my brows), but it definitely is not anything like an eyeshadow. I've used this about every so how day since I purchased it almost two weeks ago and it looks practically brand new. I've even used it on my eyes as an eyeshadow, so I've used this quite a bit. On the brows it really looks decently natural. I thought that eyeshadow looked natural, but compared to this it doesn't. You can see your individual eyebrow hairs still when you use this product. I don't see volume, but definition. It doesn't make my eyebrows look flat, like it's one huge, thick hair. I'll say lasting power is so amazing. I have went to sleep with this on my brows (sometimes [Especially if I'm going to work] I just use brow products to frame my face, so I don't wash my face, I just use a wipe) and when I wake up it's still mostly there, I just need to lightly fill in the ends. This is without a brow gel, just this by itself. I got dark brown and it works great for my medium brown eyebrows. I can use this lightly in the front and more heavily in the tails to make a nice brow. I never review things, but here I am writing a book about a product that surprised me. I hope that this going on sale doesn't mean it's discontinued, but if so I immediately purchased another one after I saw how amazing this is. So with the fact that it'll last forever and I have two, I don't have to worry for awhile. This has replaced my Anastasia Beverly Hills brow pencil and pomade (granted I used the pencil more than the pomade anyways). Seriously you guys give this a try. It's so great!
Corissa D.
Rohnert Park, CA
Review for: Grey more...
I love hair powder. Tarte is one of the better ones out there. They always make really good formulas and I am quite pleased with this product. I only wish they would make more "nonconventional" colors for people who dye their hair. But other than that, highly recommend
Courtney S.
This is great! Has great pigment, and actually looks natural, but yet you can still get nice bold brow. It also gives my brows a little volume as well, which I love bc I barley have any brows! Also I love the color options bc there not way to warm toned! Highly recommend!
Karina C.
chicago
Sara H.
Duvall, WA
Review for: Black Brown more...
Love this for my brows! I have very sparse brows and this fills them in great and looks natural. It’s long lasting and doesn’t smudge either. I love that the ingredients are mostly natural but I do not like that I have to go to a specialty store to buy it.
Lorena M.
San Antonio, TX
I've been looking for a good brow filler...I don't want my brows to look drawn on, is this a good O e for that? How much does it retail?