tarte Amazonian Clay Universal Lip Liner Amazonian Clay Universal Lip Liner 0.037 oz uploaded by Jennifer P.tarte Amazonian Clay Universal Lip Liner Amazonian Clay Universal Lip Liner 0.037 oz uploaded by Charla F.tarte Amazonian Clay Universal Lip Liner Amazonian Clay Universal Lip Liner 0.037 oz uploaded by Danielle M.

BY TARTE #9 in Lip Liner

A warm, neutral Amazonian clay infused universal lip liner. Fill in lips so they’re full, soft, and drenched in kissable color. This warm neutral pencil never tugs—it goes on smoothly and deposits pure, rich pigments that work in harmony with every shade of gloss and lipstick. Consider it a partner in prime for your lipstick, a magnet that forces color to adhere to lips by filling in fine lines and wrinkles. Amazonian clay, fade-free color stays in place all day so there’s no need to continuously reapply or worry about smudging and feathering outside the lip line. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan -Amazonian Clay: Restores the lips’ natural moisture content with nourishing and hydrating properties.-Jojoba Oil: Easily absorbed and leaves lips soft, supple, and smooth.-Mineral Pigments: Known to soothe and soften lips. see more...

• I love this color and this brand. It is long wearing, stays in pl...1 Answers
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
what I have found that works best is applying this to clean lips first...but not freshly (immediately after) exfoliated/scrubbed lips... But after prepping lips with a scrub and a balm about 30 min or so before getting ready to do your lip makeup routine you should be good to go. Just dap off any balm still and then apply a lip primer to your lips followed by your lip liner working outside the in to the center of each lip...now apply your first round of lip stain/stick...blot off excess and immediately dust an appropriate amount translucent setting powder to lips...press lips together to set...now apply your outer layer of lip color...stick or stain...and you should have nicely colored  lips with a good amount of staying power.
Madeline C.
Clarence, PA
Tarte is the best, especially their lipsticks but liners are good too. These are the best colors. I have so many lip liners but this product is one of my favorites. I would totally buy again. Goes on smoothly and lasts pretty much all day long.
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
This is such a great product! I am obsessed and I would definitely recommend it if you don’t have it already! It’s a great deal and it lasts a really long time. What a great product that I definitely recommend to all my friends and family!
Vivi D.
Bakersfield, CA
Piya T.
I love everything about this lip liner. The color, staying power & texture. It goes on smoothly without dragging my skin. I often fill my lips with it before applying a lipstick. It makes your lipstick stay on longer.
Emerald S.
Baltimore, MD
I️ love the texture of this it glides on your lips so smooth! And it’s a beautiful color when you apply a nude color it’s just an amazing product and I️ will Be repurchasing it! Stop at your local Sephora and get it!
Laurys L.
katy, TX
It's nice color, a little light for my lips. The formula is smooth very easy to apply. I did help keeping my lipstick in place. The price it's ok. Packaging is simple but cute. I will not repurchase again. I have other lip liners that I love more.
Hilary W.
Havana, IL
Love this lip liner. I don’t use lip liners on a daily basis, but this one worked well! Glides in smoothly and lasted all day. It’s fairly affordable and the pencil looks like it will last quite awhile!
Tamara H.
E Providence, RI
Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love
Cari M.
rocky point
Helps me outline the lip color and can give me that ombre fade color which is great and amazing tarte Cosmeticstarte Shape Tape Contour Concealer anything that has to do with tarte is super amazing
Kristal E.
I love this color and this brand. It is long wearing, stays in place. I'm not sure if I would call it universal, as I find it more warm than neutral, but it's still a great product.