tarte Amazonian Clay Universal Lip Liner Amazonian Clay Universal Lip Liner 0.037 oz uploaded by Danielle M.tarte Amazonian Clay Universal Lip Liner Amazonian Clay Universal Lip Liner 0.037 oz uploaded by Charla F.tarte Amazonian Clay Universal Lip Liner Amazonian Clay Universal Lip Liner 0.037 oz uploaded by Jennifer P.

BY TARTE #19 in Lip Liner

A warm, neutral Amazonian clay infused universal lip liner. Fill in lips so they’re full, soft, and drenched in kissable color. This warm neutral pencil never tugs—it goes on smoothly and deposits pure, rich pigments that work in harmony with every shade of gloss and lipstick. Consider it a partner in prime for your lipstick, a magnet that forces color to adhere to lips by filling in fine lines and wrinkles. Amazonian clay, fade-free color stays in place all day so there’s no need to continuously reapply or worry about smudging and feathering outside the lip line. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan -Amazonian Clay: Restores the lips’ natural moisture content with nourishing and hydrating properties.-Jojoba Oil: Easily absorbed and leaves lips soft, supple, and smooth.-Mineral Pigments: Known to soothe and soften lips. see more...

• "This is a fantastic product! I bought it to use with my Tarte Amazonian lipstick. I have never really used liner before, but this product has made me a believer. It goes on creamy and smooth and feels amazing on my lips. Love Tarte products!" in 41 reviews
Sara-Maria W.
tarte Tarteist™ Lip Crayon. Not only are they pigmented and rich but vegan! I don’t know about any of you ladies out there with a major gluten problem but this is a huge factor in my every day routine and it actually helps keep that at bay so keep that in mind when purchasing new make up remember that gluten doesn’t just affect us on the inside affects us on the outside as well. 😘
Kelly V.
Denver
I enjoy this lip liner.  The texture and pigmentation are great. I do have a problem with tarte marketing this as a "universal nude".  Especially with the controversy over the Shape Tape foundation... I expect tarte to do better representing a variety of skin tones.  Making one shade of "nude" for every skin tone is not cutting it in my book.
Heather👑 H.
Lancaster
I very much enjoy this liner because it applies very smoothly. It glides on nicely and doesn’t dry out my lips. I’ve used it on my daughter before dance competitions because it holds up even with sweat. Because of my acne scars, I don’t have a very defined lip line. This helps a lot with that problem and I believe it is worth the money. It has lasted me quite a long time, definitely a few months. I’ve never had it feather or bleed. When I use this liner, I love to line and then fully color in my lips. It goes great with a gloss and once that has worn off, the lip liner fades slowly and gracefully. It doesn’t fade in patches. I only gave this product four stars because the price point is rather high.
Jamie u.
I absolutely love tarte cosmetics there are so many product's I wish I had and still want they're such an amazing company with high quality beautiful product's there's not one product or collection that I haven't wanted I hope one day to have a whole collection there product's are absolutely beautiful @tartecosmetics love love love !! ♥
Kimberly H.
Dothan
Tart is one of my favorite brands. I've newly discovered this brand from my subscription boxes. I Love this lip liner. You can wear with lip gloss or with lip stick or stain. Doesn't feather or smuge. Goes on smooth. The Amazon Clay products add additional skin benefits, especially for sensitive skin. This will be one of my Staples.
emilia g.
Madison, MS
The Amazonian clay formulas that tarte has been using are my absolute favorite of all time!!!! I never break out or get irritated by the natural ingredients that they use when making these products. The application goes on smooth but doesn’t last as long as I would like it to. After all though it is just a lip liner!
Shasha S.
Jennifer P.
Williamsburg , KY
I absolutely became a fan of this I was hesitant to buy and I decided what the hell go ahead and try it I love tarte so I figured I can return if I hate it I’ve had it now for a couple of months and will Be keeping it for sure it is more pricy than drugstore but I absolutely love mine
Kimberly O.
I love these makeup products because my skin looks healthy every day I put these product...I love these products they are interesting and easy to look pro.. MAKE UP FOR EVER Liquid Lift FoundationAnastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow PomadeAnastasia Brow Ex-Press Brow PaletteAnastasia Dipbrow Pomade
Madeline C.
Lock Haven, PA
Tarte is the best, especially their lipsticks but liners are good too. These are the best colors. I have so many lip liners but this product is one of my favorites. I would totally buy again. Goes on smoothly and lasts pretty much all day long.
Kang L.
Santa Ana, CA
Does this dry out your lips if you use it as a lipstick?
Kristal E.
I love this color and this brand. It is long wearing, stays in place. I'm not sure if I would call it universal, as I find it more warm than neutral, but it's still a great product.
Ana J.