tarte Amazonian clay smokey shadow stick duo - taupe and bronze uploaded by Alexis K.

BY TARTE

A super-blendable cream-to-powder shadow stick for the perfect smokey eye every time. see more...

Alexis K.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this the colors in are amazing I only use orange colored eyeshadow to help bring out my blue eyes and it’s super pigment it for all skin types and I recommend it I would definitely buy it again
Jennifer C.
I'm Absolutely loving this #Tarte Amazonian clay bronzer!! I use it around the edges of my face, cheeks, chin, and just on my nose , for that sun-kissed glow we all strive to have. It's such a great color for any skin color, really. .Because, it gives such an appearance of a natural look. Just that look of color we All need.... But don't Always have.
So, I would Definitely recommend to Everyone run out and purchase this. You will love it. It also can work well as a contour, on top of a lip color or balm, eye shadow, And remember it's waterproof! So get in that pool!
ryss😽💛 g.
Chester
I LOVE THIS SO MUCHHHHH!! this product is super amazing and easy to blend out! it removed very easily with a makeup wipe! it had a kinda shimmery matte finish and was super long lasting! i absolutely would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a good product
Karina C.
chicago
Jessica R.
Love this!! And all tarte products I've tried so far! This shadow is easy to build, long lasting, super easy to blend and easy to toss in my purse when I'm in a hurry! It's so silky yet still doesn't bunch up in my crease. I always recommend tarte stuff to people!!
Brandi T.
Humble, TX
Tarte has created one of the best natural eyeshadow pallets around. This is an everyday staple! It can be used for light, subtle day looks, or more sultry and smokey night looks. By far one of the best (and most hypoallergenic too!) makeup brands around!!
Jessica H.
Newark, DE
This is on the expensive side. The color is very sheer and I felt like I had to put a lot on. I didn't care for the applicator either. I'm not sure if I would buy this again.
jasmine m.
The eyeshadow are so pigmented and last.! I know it's weird but I also like how they smell. I don't look for that in an eyeshadow but it just stood out to me from the first palette I ever bought for tarte. Haha.
Satyra W.
The new Amazonian Clay collection is amazing haven't found a product I haven't loved would highly recommend although the stick foundation is more for dry or combo skin
Alexis V.
This product worked okay for me , it wasn't my favorite but it got the job done. If you are looking for something that works , this could be the right choice for you.