BY TARTE #25 in Bronzer

A best-selling vegan, waterproof bronzer with a natural & versatile matte finish.

• Amazonian Clay: nature’s most perfect ingredient for better, longer, truer wear
  • Mineral Pigments: soothe and soften skin

Product performance: Ultrablendable, pigmented, & never patchy (even after hours of wear) bronzer leaves skin hydrated, balanced & radiant with an Amazonian clay-infused formula. Its universally flattering shades can be used to add warmth, sculpt, or give your complexion an all-over glow.

Park Ave Princess Ingredients: Talc, mica, zinc stearate, boron nitride, dimethicone, oryza sativa (rice) extract, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, water/aqua/eau, disodium EDTA, ethylhexylglycerin, kaolin, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate, sorbic acid, VP/hexadecane copolymer. (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), manganese violet (CI 77742), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Hotel Heiress Ingredients: Talc, mica, zinc stearate, silica, dimethicone, phenyl trimethicone, nylon-12, triethoxycaprylylsilane, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, lauroyl lysine, capryloyl glycine, water/aqua/eau, pentylene glycol, lecithin, ascorbyl palmitate, tocopherol, retinol, polysorbate 20, tin oxide, iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Formulated without parabens, formulated without mineral oil, formulated without phthalates, formulated without sodium lauryl sulfates, formulated without gluten

Buy on Sephora*
Melanie S.
Miami Beach, FL
I have a mini Hotel Heiress and I really need to purchase a full size! I love this color and I love how easily it blends. Usually bronzers have a bit of an orange tint to them but this one is just a true matte brown, which is exactly what I LOVE. It lasts me all day when I wear it. It has a light chocolate smell but it is not empowering! Definitely recommend this product.
Kim H.
Baltimore
Omg this product when I lived in New York I would go to Sephora everyday just to get samples of this, my girlfriend swears by it and she put me on this will have your skin looking as smooth as a porcelain doll, I need somebody out there to go to Sephora and send me samples of the whole line I LOVE IT 😍
Sophie L.
orlando
I love this bronzer! I first received this bronzer as a sample and fell very in love and asked for it as a birthday gift! There are many other bronzers that I like but I have to be careful with the shimmer and it's quite easy to overdo it and look like a shiny clown. In the summer, they are typically way too much. I live in a humid area and my t-zone gets oily faster! This bronzer helps prevent that!! My sensitive/acne prone skin is also responding well to this new product. No additional breakouts, whiteheads, or blackheads!! I also think the color is quite beautiful and very pigmented. That being said the color is still buildable! Another Tarte product that is an absolute hit with me!!
Mykaela T.
Glen Carbon, IL
My new favorite. I got this in one of their holiday makeup kits and instantly fell in love. I have medium to tan skin so sometimes its hard to find bronzers that are dark enough and dont just blend in with my skin. This one was perfect and stayed matte all day. Would recommend
Jovielyn D.
Venice, FL
Hands down this is my go-to bronzer for everyday! I’m a bit on the tan side with my skin tone so this is the perfect shade for contouring or just giving my face some warmth/depth when I have my base face! Another plus, this smells divine- I’m a chocoholic!!!
Haley D.
New Hartford, NY
This is a really good bronzer. It’s make your cheekbone look flawless and chiseled like ugh is so good. It’s a little pricey but it’s worth it. I use this on a regular basis and I’ve already hit pan on it. I totally suggest you have this.
Jennifer T.
Savannah, GA
This is my favorite bronzer! The way it goes on and the coloring it has is awesome. It’s matte and brown not orange and you don’t need a lot for it to look right. I use it to contour. I’m always hitting the pan trying to use the last of this when I run out lol.
Selu A.
Acworth, GA
I wanted to love this. The color is nice but it doesnt blend well and it’s definitely not waterproof by any definition of the word. It is buildable but again, it doesn’t blend out well and looks patchy
Ana R.
Newport News, VA
This was a really great bronzer!  It had great pigmentation and super easy to blend on my face and good for contouring.  I used the Tarte bamboo brush to apply. I would say the product stays true to its color, I tried a few swatches before deciding on a color appropriate to my skin tone.  I would recommend to anyone in the market for a new bronzer.
Natalie G.
This bronzer is a little whiney for a "matte" bronzer but once you get past the color it wears nicely throughout the day and looks the same at the end of the day as it does at the beginning