BY TARTE #4 in Bronzer

A best-selling vegan, waterproof bronzer with a natural & versatile matte finish.

• Amazonian Clay: nature’s most perfect ingredient for better, longer, truer wear
  • Mineral Pigments: soothe and soften skin

Product performance: Ultrablendable, pigmented, & never patchy (even after hours of wear) bronzer leaves skin hydrated, balanced & radiant with an Amazonian clay-infused formula. Its universally flattering shades can be used to add warmth, sculpt, or give your complexion an all-over glow.

Park Ave Princess Ingredients: Talc, mica, zinc stearate, boron nitride, dimethicone, oryza sativa (rice) extract, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, water/aqua/eau, disodium EDTA, ethylhexylglycerin, kaolin, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate, sorbic acid, VP/hexadecane copolymer. (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), manganese violet (CI 77742), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Hotel Heiress Ingredients: Talc, mica, zinc stearate, silica, dimethicone, phenyl trimethicone, nylon-12, triethoxycaprylylsilane, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, lauroyl lysine, capryloyl glycine, water/aqua/eau, pentylene glycol, lecithin, ascorbyl palmitate, tocopherol, retinol, polysorbate 20, tin oxide, iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Formulated without parabens, formulated without mineral oil, formulated without phthalates, formulated without sodium lauryl sulfates, formulated without gluten

• I love that this is matte. I just want to make sure there is no s...1 Answers
  • How does this compare to too faced chocolate soleil?1 Answers
  • Where can we buy this? ??1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "When I first got it I was worried that it would be too dark and heavy on my skin but it made my face look perfectly sunkissed or wonderfully contoured." in 6 reviews
  • "This bronzer is awesome, it's buildable, a little goes a long way, and I love that there is no shimmer to it!" in 5 reviews
Shaniece R.
rocky mount
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've tried many bronzers, and for me, Tarte's is the most versatile and natural looking. Park Avenue Princess is sunkissed and natural, with no fake orangey-ness, and the shimmer is fine and subtle enough to add "glow" without glitter. The pigmentation is excellent, which means you don't need much to get the look you want, and the product should last you a long time. This bronzer is also is great for subtle contouring, given its more natural (less fake-tan) hue, and it brings out your features beautifully without a streaky, "war-paint" look. It lasts through the day on my combination skin and is non-irritating. Some things to consider: it is *very* pigmented and long-lasting, so use a light hand! If you goof, it's pretty hard to correct, and you'll have to either remove it with makeup remover or try to blur it out with a powder foundation. Also, if your skin tone is any darker than "medium," this may be too light for you to get much "oomph" (I recommend Too Faced's bronzer for darker skin tones). All in all, this is an amazing and versatile bronzer which will give you a natural, sun-kissed glow that lasts all day or night even on more oily skin. Highly recommend!
Alexandria A.
Kissimmee , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This bronzer is so incredible!! It blends out sooo easily and smooth and when using just the slightest amount it gives the skin an incredibly beautiful sun-kissed glow. It's also very easy to build up and doesn't ever look patchy or streaky. The color is a perfect cool tone for my skin (park ave princess) and I know it will be good 365 days a year because it doesn't look fake whatsoever.
Alanna S.
Bryan, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This bronzer is excellent - very matte and longwearing. I originally purchased the shimmery version of this (in a pebbled faux leather compact), and I liked it but did not want the shimmer. This matte version is amazing and goes on smoothly and blends beautifully. It lasts all day, including through long shifts at work. It's also very buildable, so if you want a subtle bronzed effect you can do so, but if you're in the mood to carve out some cheekbones you can do that too! I have tried applying it with multiple brushes and no matter what it always worked great. I would definitely recommend and will repurchase, which may be a while from now thanks to how much product you get (and how little you have to use for a great effect).
Amy M.
Jermyn
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product for contouring. It's the perfect color for me. Not too warm but also not too cool. It doesn't leave your face looking dirty. The pigment is fantastic. A little goes a long way. I received a sample of this product and then bought the full size right after, so I would repurchase again without hesitation.
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have park avenue princess and it applies beautifully! It never looks patchy or muddy on my skin. It's Matt but it never looks dry, because the Amazonian clay really hydrates and blend the product into your skin. Very blendable and create a natural bronze look while feeling soft and natural on the skin. I really enjoy using this because it works well and it doesn't require a lot of effort to blend it out or make it look good. I also really like the packaging.
Allie P.
Rye, NY
Favorite bronzer. The tone of this bronzer is beautiful and perfect for my skin tone because it's not too warm, not too cool, not too light and not too dark. Basically this is the Goldie locks of bronzers, it's justtt right. I used to use benefits hoola, but I stopped purchasing it because of the packaging! I travel a ton and every time I would travel hoola would crack and spill all over my makeup bag. The packaging on this is much better and I would argue this looks even more natural and blends like a dream!
NECHAMA k.
CHARLESTON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this Tarte Amazonian clay Matt waterproof bronzer.
Tarte has the best products.
It looks great on my skin.
I got this bronzer for my points at Sephora and it was well worth it.
I would buy it again. tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Bronzer
Teresa C.
Staten Island
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have fair, combination skin that is prone to breakouts. About a month ago I purchased this bronzer in the shade Park Avenue Princess. I was skeptical of its pigmentation because it looked very light in the pan but it is a beautiful and buildable shade. Though it is cool toned it warms up the face and layers perfectly on top of cream contour or by itself. This bronzer also works well as an eyeshadow. I could confidently recommend this product, especially because it is made by a cruelty free brand!
Sarah V.
Lebanon, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love tarte! I am just a little tartlett I guess! ALL of the products that I have tried have been so creamy, blended well, and sit on my skin so comfortably. My favorite of all products that tarts makes is the tarte Lights, Camera, Splashes™ Waterproof Mascara. It is in like unlike any other mascara I have ever used before.
Caitlen T.
Valencia, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Subtle glow and actually looks realistic without being too sparkly. Natural effect and great for contouring. Has awesome ingredients that are good for your skin. 12 hour budge proof powder without having the feeling of over-drying texture.
noelia m.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite thing about tarte bronzers ?
Zohal A.
Pasadena , CA
How shimmery is this product?
erika  m.
Oakhurst, NJ
Is this bronzer orange?
Dana M.
I love bronzers I have to try this. I've never heard of a bronzer being waterproof.I want to buy this is it pretty good waterproof? Being that it's waterproof does it make your face look dry, orange or cakey?
Tatum H.
American Fork, UT
How can a powder be waterproof? I'm so confused:/ if you've used it please let me know if it's actually waterproof, or if that's just a gimmick:)