BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Give imperfections the boot with this full-coverage Amazonian clay concealer.

• Does anyone else find this concealer to be a oily when us...1 Answers
  • Does this concealer have full coverage and is the consist...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a decent coverage. Is this light a...1 Answers
tarte Amazonian Clay Full-Coverage Concealer
  • "it is definitely full coverage and i love tarte as a brand, but i have acne / oily skin, and this didn't help with that. you will always need to set it with something or use an oil control pressed powder to help with it. can't stand on its own if you have oily skin." in 15 reviews
  • "good for coverage under or over foundation very blend able you could always apply more if needed good for under eye for spots around the face " in 12 reviews
  • "love tarte and this concealer its perfec fou you very dark circles coverage its good full" in 6 reviews
  • "thick, creamy, full cover. however, it has a very oily consistency which doesn't work with my oily skin. perfect for someone with dry skin" in 4 reviews
  • "this is a really great full coverage concealer if you are looking to spot conceal. i prefer something with a lighter weight for under the eye area. that being said, i found this to be a very hydrating formula that didn't wear too heavy on the skin. " in 4 reviews
Ally H.
Hilliard , OH
I've been using this concealer for years now and I love how full coverage it is without feeling too heavy or caked on. When warmed up in your hands/on your skin, it blends easily for smooth and seamless coverage. Even with it being a full coverage formula, I don't find that it creases significantly, although I primarily use it to disguise acne and other blemishes rather than using it on my under eye area. I do prefer to set it with powder to help with its staying power, but all in all, I think it's a great formula and a little goes a long way!
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
It works so well to help keep your face on all day & all night long. No matter the weather. No matter what stress or hell you put your body though. Your face will look flawless like the fierce queen you are!
Danielle R.
Rootstown, OH
For years I used MAC concealer and my face would break out and get greasy after 20 minutes or wear. One day I went into Ulta and told the consultant my issue. She suggested I try tarte and I haven't looked back. My face is clear and it's not oily like before!!! If you have sensitive skin, or just if you want a flawless look, try tarte! You will not be disappointed
Megan N.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Fair more...
I was very disappointed in this product for the amount that I paid for it. The packaging was beautiful, however the product was not. I had bought this to use under my eyes as an under eye highlighter but it just did not work out for me. It was almost impossible to blend on my skin. I ended up returning the product and got my money back luckily.
Sara S.
Sioux city
Review for: Fair more...
I love this stuff!!! It stay all day without causing skin issues there ingredients are so gentle on the skin. It doesn’t cake up the skin leaves you soft and the foundation has spf
Tiffany W.
Review for: Other more...
This was the first Tarte product I bought and it was recommended by an Ulta stylist, but I personally didn't like the consistency of this product. It felt so thick, and I know it's full coverage but it was a really heavy product. But I do love how creamy it was! It was nice to try this product but I think I'll definitely try others.
Lacie R.
Dexter, NY
I absolutely love this concealer. Ever since I tried it I haven’t use any other product! Absolutely will recommend to anyone interested. Applies so nicely! Good coverage!
Hailey C.
Arcadia, CA
Review for: Fair more...
This is my favorite concealer. I used to use a KVD concealer but this is so much better. It's super full coverage and leaves my skin looking dewy. A little product goes a long way and a tube lasts about 3 months. I just bought my second tube and I love it!
Antoinette C.
This product went on smooth and flawlessly. I found my perfect match. BUT...I ABSOLUTELY HATE this concealer!!! I don't know if I applied it incorrectly or paired it with the wrong setting powder bit it creases soooooo badly & makes my undereye area look extremely dry!!
Nancie A.
Denver , CO
Review for: Fair more...
Full coverage concealer. Very thick and when it is applied, it’s extremely shiny. I use it for under eye and blemishes but it most have some setting powder on top for it not to look shiny. I like shape tape and will use that compared to this.
Amber G.
De Leon Spgs, FL
Does this concealer have full coverage and is the consistency thicker? It says clay full coverage... does that mean it feels like clay or works like clay in the pores?
Jasmine G.
Haines City, FL
Does anyone else find this concealer to be a oily when used and did using a setting powder help reduce the oily look?
Priscilla Q.
Bakersfield, CA
Is this product real cacky? I want to try it but i don't like to get cracks under my eyes from all the build up.
Jenn S.
Spokane Vly, WA
I've been looking for a decent coverage. Is this light and weightless or is it thicker? Does it go on smooth and stay in ace throughout the day?