tarte Amazonian Clay Full-Coverage Concealer

Give imperfections the boot with this full-coverage Amazonian clay concealer.

[user:baileyb12] - how does this compare to the creaseless concealer?
How does this product perform on oily to normal skin? What is a good primer to use with it?tarte™ Amazonian clay full coverage foundation SPF 15
Does this come in a range of shades?
Start your review of tarte Amazonian Clay Full-Coverage Concealer!
Product Highlights
“The tarte concealer is pretty awesome. Full coverage but doesn't feel heavy or look Cakey.” in 35 reviews
“it is definitely full coverage and i love tarte as a brand, but i have acne / oily skin, and this didn't help with that. you will always need to set it with something or use an oil control pressed powder to help with it. can't stand on its own if you have oily skin.” in 15 reviews
“good for coverage under or over foundation very blend able you could always apply more if needed good for under eye for spots around the face ” in 12 reviews
“love tarte and this concealer its perfec fou you very dark circles coverage its good full” in 6 reviews
“...weight for under the eye area. that being said, i found this to be a very hydrating formula that didn't wear too heavy on the skin. ” in 4 reviews
Carson city , NV
Review for: Fair
This stuff is perfect for full coverage. When it says full coverage it means it! It is a bit thick, however it goes on light and my skin can still breathe. It works best for me for under eye dark circles and dreaded blemishes. It also stays on and I never really need to reapply it throughout the day.
Dry / Sensitivity, Uneven Skin Tone
Dundalk, MD
Review for: Deep
This concealer is BEYOND FULL COVERAGE! it has such a beautiful finish. Although it is very thick. They don’t offer many colors, but i can use this shade as a bronzer/ contour shade. I would not buy this again.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Fair
I love all of their products I have dry skin so this works we on mine. I love how it’s full coverage and it’s also easy to find at ulta, Sephora and Macy’s whenever I run out.
Combination / Acne
Lititz , PA
Review for: Fair
I’ve never been a huge concealer fan because I don’t like the cakey feeling on my face. But this product has changed my mind! I love this product! It’s worth the extra money over drug store brands. I will definitely be buying it again. Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour Full Coverage Foundation Spf 15 - (BNIB) Light-Medium Beige by Tarte
Euless, TX
Review for: Fair
This concealer really is full coverage and I really enjoyed the fact that it covered my post acne marks so well. It also stays well on my skin even if I go swimming with it on. The packaging is nice too!
I really like tarte’s Amazonian clay products as a whole. This, the stick concealer and the liquid foundation all give good coverage. They are a little heavier than what I like for day to day though so they do kind of require you doing your whole face.
Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Redness
Longview, WA
Review for: Fair
The amazon clay collection is my go to. I have oily combination skin and this formula provides full coverage with lasting stay power. The color match is perfect. I recommend trying different application styles as it changes the level of coverage. Recently I have started using a foundation brush to provide a lighter coverage. It's been great at evening skin tone and masking imperfections.
Combination / Acne, Large Pores, Fine Lines
Diamond , OH
For years I used MAC concealer and my face would break out and get greasy after 20 minutes or wear. One day I went into Ulta and told the consultant my issue. She suggested I try tarte and I haven't looked back. My face is clear and it's not oily like before!!! If you have sensitive skin, or just if you want a flawless look, try tarte! You will not be disappointed
Combination / Blackheads, Fine Lines, Aging
Union, NJ
Review for: Fair
This concealer was my favorite until the new creaseless concealer by tarte came out! It is glowy and covers up your dark circles SO WELL. My only complain is that the product is a bit thick but you cant really feel it in your skin!
Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Redness
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Fair
I was very disappointed in this product for the amount that I paid for it. The packaging was beautiful, however the product was not. I had bought this to use under my eyes as an under eye highlighter but it just did not work out for me. It was almost impossible to blend on my skin. I ended up returning the product and got my money back luckily.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
8 months ago
(>^.^)>Bailey K. - how does this compare to the creaseless concealer?
Danielle B. • 2 months ago
I haven't tried that yet either. I can definitely say tarte Amazonian is my new fave. My sister gave me a tube after o tried hers.  The coverage is amazing and feels like silk love it