BY TARTE #12 in Powder Foundation

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

• I've been looking for new powder foundations but I'm pron...4 Answers
  • How is this for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Would you recommend this for some one with combo skin, mo...1 Answers
Marisol S.
Review for: Light Neutral (light w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
I liked the coverage and it applies very nice, it is smooth and has a mineral sheen to it which makes the powder beautiful. It does last long, but it does tend to get oily and cakey. It did give me a slight orange tint. Which I do not like. Careful how you use this powder. Dust it very lightly and if you want more coverage, I recommend using a beauty blender. For the meanwhile it is okay but I will not be buying it again.
Kaylea S.
Review for: Fair-Light Honey (fair-light w/peach undertones) more...
This product is super amazing. I have a super oily T zone and i get lots of breakouts bc let’s face it, i’m a teenager so you can image how that is. Anyways, it has great coverage and really covers up all the redness in my skin. It doesn’t cover pimples, like you can still see them but it does a great job of keeping the redness covered so yea it’s super great. I would give this product 5 stars but the only thing that sucks is that it is 0.247 ounces so it doesnt take me long to through the product!!
Taylor H.
United states
I love is powder. If I'm ever in a hurry and don't have time for foundation this is my go to powder. The coverage is great
Whytnei B.
This is hands down the BEST foundation I’ve ever used in my life. Of course I’ve gone through several forms (powders, liquid, and stick) and this one has the best application for my skin type! I never have to worry about looking cakey yet i still get s full coverage look that evens out my skin tone, covers my acne scars, and looks natural like it’s MY skin. I wish it came with a slightly higher quantity of product but regardless it’s still worth every single dollar! This also comes in a pretty diverse shade range and finding my shade was incredibly easy and matched perfectly!
Jess H.
Middletown
I need something a little thicker that will cover old acne scars and red marks. This works really great for full coverage
Morgan M.
Rocklin
Review for: Fair-Light Honey (fair-light w/peach undertones) more...
I love this powder foundation, I dont exactly find it full coverage but it is what I was looking for. I can wear it alone or put it on top of liquid to make it look more airbrushed. This product is really nice.
Nicole V.
This is a nice powder with a bit of a smoothing effect. The color range is nice and so is the packaging. The powder sits in a sifter which helps save some product. Airy and lightweight, doesn't look too heavy or cakey on the face. Would repurchase!
Marlee A.
Felton, CA
This powder is perfect if you are looking to get some extra coverage. I love the packaging because there is a jet so it’s not super messy your just tap your brush into the net. The powder looks good if you don’t pack on too much so be careful not to over powder it
Leenny C.
me encanta el polvo, su cobertura es lo mejor, ideal para la zona t del rostro, huele muy bien y se adapta a cualquier tipo de rostro, me encanta.
Ansley F.
Homestead, FL
This is an amazing brand! The foundation is made with quality in mind. It is a great color and is great for all skin colors.
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.