BY TARTE #11 in Powder Foundation

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Amanda B.
Pittsburgh , PA
Definitely my favorite powder foundation, and I've tried Pur and Bare Minerals before. Tarte has the perfect shade for my skin tone and I love that their products are natural and cruelty free. Plus, I seem to get complimented on how good my skin looks whenever I wear it, so that's a plus. Definitely would recommend!
Maddie R.
San Jose, CA
Great Airbrush foundation. I found that it blends really well into the skin, the foundation has a light to medium coverage.. so if you're looking for full coverage this product probably won't do well for you. But its great for oily or acne prone skin, because it is so lightweight, non comodegenic, and it has a really nice matte finish
Alex R.
Grand Rapids, MI
I have had this powder for over 1 year and it's still not gone 😩 completely worth the money!! I love the netting it has to guard the powder from seeping out. Brilliant idea! Virtually no mess unlike other powders. I use this powder over my Tarte Amazonian clay foundation to set it.
Maria C.
As always with Tarte, another great product! Although it can be a bit pricey, it's worth it because of its amazing ingredients (no harsh chemicals like parabens or phtalates) and great quality. I recommend applying with a damp beauty blender.
Meltem Y.
Coral Springs , FL
Can honestly say this is my most favorite powder for full coverage ! Although I do have a hard time finding my tone sometimes ! the only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because it's hard to get it on a regular brush that's not tartes
Lenora W.
Franklin, VA
I think it's alright, but not worth the money for me. I have very cool undertones, and couldn't find any that aren't yellow on me. I bought it anyway, but that's not my biggest complaint. I do like how full coverage it is, but after about an hour, it makes my face very greasy and the powder starts separating on my face. I would not recommend for people with oily skin and cool undertones.
Clara C.
One of my favorite Foundations and Tarte products. I wear it by itself, no primer and no liquid foundation. I have combination skin. Super easy to apply with a kabuki brush. Full coverage, and QVC does super deals on these sometimes but their colors are limited. Tarte online has the best color selection. Will continue to purchase.
Paige D.
Staten Island, NY
OMG! I was not expecting to love this but I did. It gave me a smooth, airbrush look and didn't leave any creases or look powdery. It lasted for hours and it stood alone (with only some concealer under my eyes). So impressed with the color match as well BUT wouldn't recommend for dry skin as it does slightly cling to any dry patches
Miranda M.
Patchogue, NY
I love this stuff! This is what I use when I don't want to put on a heavy foundation. I have oily skin, so I will use it when it's a hot day (it will stay on through my sweat and the humidity), work, and even concerts. It's very long lasting without feeling heavy and gives me full coverage which is the only type of coverage I wear.
Jessica A.
Clinton, MS
I usually pair this with my Amazonian clay foundation when I want a super flawless finish. It is extremely long lasting and very buildable coverage whether you want just a little something or a night on the town finish! Love this product!
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.