BY TARTE

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

• I've been looking for new powder foundations but I'm pron...4 Answers
  • How is this for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Would you recommend this for some one with combo skin, mo...1 Answers
Dani C.
Aberdeen, SD
Review for: Medium Neutral (medium w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
I bought this a couple months ago just to try out a new loose powder foundation.   I think it work very well and is very easy to apply.  I do wish when you buy something like this is would come with a brush because people who don't use make-up very often have a hard time figuring out what brush you are suppose to apply it with.
Hannah H.
Bend, OR
Such an awesome product! I love anything from tarte, so I didn't expect anything less. I picked this up on a whim and I really love it! It makes my skin look absolutely awesome. It lasts forever, and the packaging is a genius idea.
Mimi S.
spring lake park, MN
I'm still playing around with this product trying to figure out if it looks best when applied with a brush or a sponge but I'm thinking brush so far. It's really soft and gives a light-med coverage. The color blends amazingly into the skin but I feel like I have to use a lot of product to get an even finish over my whole face.
Marina M.
I love using this whenever I have a few problem areas. I normally lightly dust this with a large and dense brush. I have combination skin, but using this you couldn't even tell I have an oily t-zone. I also love that it has a different type of sifter. It's more flexible so it's easier to grab a lot of product or a little.
Ashley  H.
Rochester, MI
I am in love with this foundation! I find it best for my skin to use a BB cream or primer underneath because my skin is a little dry but I love the way this foundation makes my face look. I love that you can control how much of a full coverage you want. It covers any uneven tone I have as well as any breakouts I get.
Brooke M.
Portland, OR
Review for: Fair-Light Neutral (fair to light w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
Tarte is my favorite brand of foundation. It is the only foundation that does not break out my skin with acne. When I do have acne, the foundation builds upon itself to fully cover blemishes. It stay on all day and looks great! I buy this product everytime my bottle runs out. I won't leave the house without it on.
Kelli S.
Evansville, WY
I used to only use Bare Minerals Original Foundation but decided to try this after an Ulta employee helped me choose. I was a little apprehensive about trying a new foundation since Bare Minerals was it for me all these years. Wow! I'm impressed! It's lighter, not as powdery yet gives a nice coverage & you can build to as much as you want without looking cakey. This also doesn't seem to settle into the lines like Bare Minerals does.
Elizabeth J.
Raleigh, NC
I enjoy this product however find loose powder foundation is just not for me. I also purchased a shade a little off from my skin color that doesn't help. If you purchase this item I would recommend purchasing the brush to use with it!
Makeuplvr S.
I really like this foundation! And does well with my oily skin. It lasts all night and does not come off on my clothing. It's extremely expensive for the product size. I recommend using a beauty blender to put it on as it is quite thick.
Elena W.
EAST ELMHURST, NY
This is THE perfect powder foundation for hot summer days. I don't like wearing a ton of liquid products during the hotter months of the year. I'm an oily girl and creams and liquids tend to melt off my face. But this foundation is amazing. No matter how much I apply, it never looks cakey! It has decent coverage too.
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.