BY TARTE

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

• I've been looking for new powder foundations but I'm pron...4 Answers
  • How is this for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Would you recommend this for some one with combo skin, mo...1 Answers
Saniya S.
Mission Viejo, CA
I love this formula and I think that it gives the skin a flawless finish without looking caked, but unfortunately it does not last at all, at least for me. I think this may be due to my oily skin though, so I think for people with more dry or combination skin this may for work well for them!
B S.
This used to be my ::insert cliche youtuber saying:: holy grail foundation. But as my skin has aged and changed, and become more acne prone and sensitive/dry I just cannot use this anymore. Something in it breaks me out terribly plus it settles into my lines and makes my dry skin look even more dehydrated.
Hannah H.
Bend, OR
Such an awesome product! I love anything from tarte, so I didn't expect anything less. I picked this up on a whim and I really love it! It makes my skin look absolutely awesome. It lasts forever, and the packaging is a genius idea.
Sharon J.
Mtn House, CA
Review for: Medium Neutral (medium w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
I like this product as it is a great match for my skintone. My skin changes color so most of the days it matches perfectly but on other sits a litlle dark. The formula is really good, It is full coverage if yuo use it on top of the liquid foundation. It can be full coverage by otsel fif you build up, but sometimes it looks a little cakey when you apply it by itself.
melody b.
Springfield, OR
After being brand loyal to bareMinerals for too many years, it was time to hunt. This foundation is very good and I continue to buy and use it. I can't give it a five star rating because they don't have a great match to my skin.
Elizabeth J.
Raleigh, NC
I enjoy this product however find loose powder foundation is just not for me. I also purchased a shade a little off from my skin color that doesn't help. If you purchase this item I would recommend purchasing the brush to use with it!
Kelli S.
Evansville, WY
I used to only use Bare Minerals Original Foundation but decided to try this after an Ulta employee helped me choose. I was a little apprehensive about trying a new foundation since Bare Minerals was it for me all these years. Wow! I'm impressed! It's lighter, not as powdery yet gives a nice coverage & you can build to as much as you want without looking cakey. This also doesn't seem to settle into the lines like Bare Minerals does.
Marina M.
I love using this whenever I have a few problem areas. I normally lightly dust this with a large and dense brush. I have combination skin, but using this you couldn't even tell I have an oily t-zone. I also love that it has a different type of sifter. It's more flexible so it's easier to grab a lot of product or a little.
Stephanie S.
Love this product as well my only issue is a small amount of flashback because of the SPF I wish they could make some Amazonian clay products without SPF that would be the only thing I would change overall great product long lasting
Sydney M.
Review for: Rich Honey (deeper w/peach undertones) more...
I absolutely love this foundation for my skin. I have combination skin and am just so satisfied with this product!! Thank you, and yes I am obsessed with tarte. Very easy to apply and I would buy this again.
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.