BY TARTE

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

• I've been looking for new powder foundations but I'm pron...4 Answers
  • How is this for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Would you recommend this for some one with combo skin, mo...1 Answers
Lacey A.
Mayfield, UT
Review for: Light Sand (light w/yellow undertones) more...
Extremely easy to use! I bought the brush that goes with this foundation and it works perfectly together but the Tarte brush is not necessary for using the product. I have an oily skin type and this foundation keeps the oil under control while giving me a flawless finish that does look cakey. It blends well with my skin and is pretty full coverage for a powder foundation! I am definitely buying again :)
Clara C.
One of my favorite Foundations and Tarte products. I wear it by itself, no primer and no liquid foundation. I have combination skin. Super easy to apply with a kabuki brush. Full coverage, and QVC does super deals on these sometimes but their colors are limited. Tarte online has the best color selection. Will continue to purchase.
Mei A.
Review for: Light-Medium Neutral (light to medium w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
For a powder foundation I'm constantly surprised by how awesome the coverage is. It's also so easy to apply! I use a dense Real Techniques brush, tap it into the mesh sifter a little and swirl it around before tapping off the excess and buffing it into my face. It works super well for me and also helps keep some of my oiliness at bay!
Lenora W.
Franklin, VA
I think it's alright, but not worth the money for me. I have very cool undertones, and couldn't find any that aren't yellow on me. I bought it anyway, but that's not my biggest complaint. I do like how full coverage it is, but after about an hour, it makes my face very greasy and the powder starts separating on my face. I would not recommend for people with oily skin and cool undertones.
Maddie R.
San Jose, CA
Great Airbrush foundation. I found that it blends really well into the skin, the foundation has a light to medium coverage.. so if you're looking for full coverage this product probably won't do well for you. But its great for oily or acne prone skin, because it is so lightweight, non comodegenic, and it has a really nice matte finish
Meltem Y.
Coral Springs , FL
Can honestly say this is my most favorite powder for full coverage ! Although I do have a hard time finding my tone sometimes ! the only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because it's hard to get it on a regular brush that's not tartes
Maria C.
As always with Tarte, another great product! Although it can be a bit pricey, it's worth it because of its amazing ingredients (no harsh chemicals like parabens or phtalates) and great quality. I recommend applying with a damp beauty blender.
Jessica A.
Davie, FL
I LOVE this powder as my foundation! I stumbled upon it a couple years ago and I have ben using it ever since. It is light but gives me good coverage without clogging my pores. I think that all of the tarte Amazonian Clay are just superb and I am a fan for life! The only thing I can say is that it can get messy but it's really not that bad.
Alex R.
Grand Rapids, MI
I have had this powder for over 1 year and it's still not gone 😩 completely worth the money!! I love the netting it has to guard the powder from seeping out. Brilliant idea! Virtually no mess unlike other powders. I use this powder over my Tarte Amazonian clay foundation to set it.
Amanda B.
Pittsburgh , PA
Definitely my favorite powder foundation, and I've tried Pur and Bare Minerals before. Tarte has the perfect shade for my skin tone and I love that their products are natural and cruelty free. Plus, I seem to get complimented on how good my skin looks whenever I wear it, so that's a plus. Definitely would recommend!
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.