BY TARTE #11 in Powder Foundation

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Winnie L.
Staten Island
My to go powder foundation in the summer time. I love it because it is a mineral foundation. I apply it with the kabuki brush for the best result. And the application is very easy. It is very long lasting. It is very natural looking. I would recommend this.
Natalie A.
Painesville, OH
I have been using this powder for so long now and I love it. It does wear off later in the day, but it has such good coverage. The packaging is so sleek and pretty. I believe this product is $36 at Sephora, but it is so worth it. I would totally recommend it for people looking for a nice, high end powder.
Hannah A.
Virginia Beach, VA
Review for: Rich Honey (deeper w/peach undertones) more...
Liquid foundation has always caused my skin to break out so it is always hard to find a powder that has the coverage of a liquid but doesn't clog pores. This foundation has been a life saver for me. It evens out my skin tone without the heaviness of the liquid foundation does. A little truly does go a long way with this product. By far the best foundation I have ever used, I don't think I will ever change to a new one.
Emily T.
Holly Springs, NC
This product use to be my favorite foundation back in the day. But the packaging was poorly done. The product spilled out a lot. The powder felt great on the skin but overall the product was OK. I moved on to something that had better coverage and lasting power.
Karissa E.
Escondido , CA
Although I really loved this foundation when I put it on. I felt like it didn't wear very well and rubbed off very easily. This was upsetting because I use the Tarte liquid foundation and absolutely love it. I found that this product wasn't worth the money.
Tas H.
Tampa, FL
This is a full coverage powder foundation that works great especially those with sensitive skin and it comes in a wide range of shades. The packaging provides a great spill and mess proof application and the wear time is about 5 hours on me. Would recommend it
Nicole O.
Suwanee, GA
I literally love this powder foundation. As sheer coverage as you want and as high coverage as you need. This blends out super smooth too. I have crazy hyper-pigmentation and this covers it all with just the foundation no concealer. I got this from Sephora!
Morgan K.
Review for: Light Neutral (light w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
I love this foundation. I have used it for about 6 months now and will continue to use it because it is just that amazing. It blends out nicely and it looks so natural on my face. It has great coverage and doesn't look like I'm wearing a lot of makeup when I wear it with my concealer. It may seem like a lot of money to pay for it but I think that it is worth it
Morgan C.
Redwood City, CA
This is my everyday foundation powder. It is very light-weight. It goes on smooth and blends well with Tarte's Airbuki brush. With concealer underneath, this powder provides full coverage and feels good. It keeps my face matte throughout the day and I've been told it makes my skin look creamy. For a powder, it feels so silky smooth you could say it feels creamy too!
Melody M.
Salem, OR
I use this as my everyday foundation because I don't like how liquid foundations feel on my skin. With this product I never feel like I am wearing makeup which I like. The only thing I would say is that while I can get away with using the lightest shade they have I feel that if they had a shade lighter it would match me just a little better. Also, as the product runs out it is difficult to get the product out of the packaging.
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.