BY TARTE #11 in Powder Foundation

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Sasha M.
Deltona, FL
I wish I could say I love it.

Bought it as a suggestion from a Sephora employee. The coverage is great but after a few hours my face looked orange. I guess it's all the natural ingredients. I bought it twice and in a lighter shade but unfortunately it is not for me
Kristy H.
Buffalo, NY
Review for: Medium Neutral (medium w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
LOVE LOVE LOVE! I got this on sale in the winter from tarte.com just to test it out, and I fell in complete love. I normally used bare minerals but found that this lasts longer and provides more coverage than Bare Minerals. Totally recommend to everyone and everyone that has tried it loved it!
Jen R.
Holbrook, MA
LOVE! I have tried many powder foundations that claim to be full coverage this is the ONLY one that truly is. I was nervous at first because the color looked so dark. I tried it and it was the perfect color and blends so smoothly into your skin! The packaging is amazing as well it is covered by mesh so your only getting the amount you want without having to dump it out and use to much!
Denise B.
Old Bridge, NJ
I've used a lot of foundations and I'd have to say that this one is my favorite, especially for being a powder. It goes on light and has buildable coverage without ever looking like too much. I have combination skin, and this helps to combat some of the oiliness throughout the day. I also really like its packaging as the powder stays in place until you dip your brush in.
Kimberly B.
Long Beach
I love this dry powder for my oily skin. No chemicals, no oil and it makes my skin so happy! I am a new mom so the coverage is also pretty great (compared to the other foundations I used to use by MAC). I am very happy with this alternative to a liquid foundation!
Erica P.
Orlando, FL
This stuff is incredible. It starts off as medium coverage but you can build it up easily to full coverage. It doesn't look powdery and makes your skin look naturally flawless. This also is great on my sensitive skin. No breakouts - if anything I think it's improved my skin. This will always be a go to and it's super quick and easy to apply when I'm rushing out the door!
Autumn S.
Lewisburg, WV
I actually prefer this over the liquid Amazonian Clay foundation from Tarte. It gives more coverage than you'd expect and although it is made for oily skin, it looks smooth on most skin types including dry. The packaging is also really well thought out and executed for a loose powder. Props to Tarte!
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
Review for: Medium Tan Honey (medium to tan w/peach undertones) more...
I absolutely love this foundation. I wasn't expecting it to be full coverage but it really is! I was also worried that it would make my dry skin even dryer but it did not. It goes on so smooth an looks flawless! This is the best powder foundation I have ever used.
Stephanie Y.
This is my favorite loose powder foundation. The color is great and the coverage is impeccable. I love the sifter is great & doesn't waste product. I love the packaging. Sleek and light weight. I bought mine at ulta. I would purchase again
jordan o.
Did not like this powder foundation. i liked the brush that came with it but i do not like the foundation itself. It takes a lot of powder just to get a decent coverage. The way it comes out of the container is neat but not worth the amount of money i paid for it.
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.