BY TARTE

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

• I've been looking for new powder foundations but I'm pron...4 Answers
  • How is this for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Would you recommend this for some one with combo skin, mo...1 Answers
Brittanie B.
This airbrush foundation is hands down my favorite!! Being in the Texas heat and putting In a 12 hour works day this holds up pretty well! I have oily skin and it still matte at the end of the day! I'm currently working on my 4th container of this!
Jessica B.
Hagerstown, MD
The packaging on this takes some getting used to. There's a mesh piece of cloth or something that sifts the product out onto your brush.
This foundation gives build-able coverage and blends nicely, even without using the recommended tarte brand brush.
Grace R.
Dallas, TX
I use this foundation literally everyday. It has a lightweight feeling and provides great coverage. I have really clear skin, but even on my worst skin days, this stuff does the trick. I get mine at Sephora and I wouldn't trade this in for anything.
Sami V.
One of my favorite powder foundations. Great light/medium coverage and good range of tones to choose from. It also lasts most of the day without any issues of dryness or oiliness . I am down to my summer shade and plan on repurchasing my winter shade soon.
Kimberly R.
This foundation is a little difficult to work with, but once you figure out to apply it to the skin it is beautiful for summer! It is moderately long wearing...does cling to dry patches. But it is a nice easy to wear and go look.
Lauren F.
Review for: Rich Honey (deeper w/peach undertones) more...
I used this but had to return. It clings to dry patches but makes the rest of the face flawless. I didn't use a primer, so that may help. It's beautiful on the oily parts of my face and stayed on forever. I think this made me break out though :(
Jordan R.
Nashville, TN
My face breaks out and has a lot of redness, so I have a hard time finding a balance with even coverage that won't make my breakouts worse or dry out my skin. This foundation is amazing -- smooth and even coverage, lots of choices in shades, stays light and airy, and all natural so my skin stays happy. I've had a lot less breakouts since using it.
christa w.
Annapolis, MD
By far the best powder foundation I've ever used! It has complete full coverage without looking like a cake face. The price is perfect for how much product you get. I've noticed it goes on best with a firm kabuki brush. I use the morphe m439. Awesome product
Ashley I.
Milton, WI
I have struggled back and forth trying to find a good powder foundation that I love... This is a great product, and the brush is amazing however the amount of product lost during application is far to high when you are spending a significant amount of money on something that should last.
Alexandria G.
Wilmington, NC
I found this foundation two days before my wedding, and I haven't wanted anything else since. The mesh divider saves you from overflows and lost product. It works perfectly with the kabuki brush and I can't imagine a make up routine without this foundation!
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.