BY TARTE #11 in Powder Foundation

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Amy W.
I really like the way this feels on my skin. It holds up nicely. I do have a bit of trouble with either getting too much or too little foundation on the brush.

I purchased my foundation through Tarte online. The reason I chose this foundation is because of the ingredients used in it. I want items that are easier and healthier for the skin.
megan P.
I'm not used to using powder foundations and I have some acne and I like to hide it, but this wasn't as pigmented as I expected it to be but I got the second lightest shade and it almost looked orangey on me at first but throughout the it settled into my skin and it matched perfectly
Taylor S.
Flagstaff, AZ
As someone with combination to oily skin, I find this powder as a great finish to any foundation! While it is possible to use this alone, it does not cover up blemishes and such, but gets rid of the shininess that some foundations can leave. I like to use this during the summer, since that is when I get the most oily, but I keep it out away during the winter since my skin dries out easily with powders
Stacy M.
Lima, OH
I absolutely LOVE this foundation!! I have some redness in my face and the coverage this foundation provides is incredible! It covers everything I need it to and it lasts all day. People are always complimenting me on how flawless my complexion is. I won't buy anything else! seriously looks like I airbrush.
Lili L.
Hilo, HI
This product is extremely good coverage . I use it on my acne prone skin/oily as a bit more coverage over my foundation. Sometimes it gets to chalky . But by its self it is beautiful. It helps my makeup stay in place all day and gives my makeup a sorta glow to it . Kinda pricey but worth it . It lasts a really long time though .
Elizabeth M.
Marietta, GA
Ooo! I'm hooked! This #foundation has been a #beautystaple for almost a year now and it's still going strong. It goes on so lightly but provides excellent coverage. Score! It's on the pricier side, but IMO it's worth it for how long it lasts and how versatile is is for all seasons.
Lauren F.
This stuff has a beautiful finish on the skin but does exaggerate dry patches on skin. It really holds up after sweating but I think I broke out from it. Maybe because I didn't get it off well enough because it claims to be waterproof. If you have really oily skin, this is a must!
Taylor H.
Honolulu, HI
This is my savior during the summer. I live in a very humid and hot environment. It's a medium coverage foundation, but I feel good that it's a clay on my face. After all, if I plan on being sweaty, I want to have something reliable. I have very oily skin too, but it can easily transfer. Still my go-to! The tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Airbrush Foundation can't beat anything!
Stephanie O.
Colleyville, TX
This stuff is amazing!! It's starting to get hot outside almost everyday now and I hate the feeling of sweating off a thick layer of makeup. I have always loved tarte products and this one is no different! You wouldn't think that a mineral powder would give you coverage at all but this guy gives you medium to full coverage every time. I am obsessed with this for the summer, it's definitely my new go to!
Christy B.
Des Moines, IA
Medium coverage powder. I like the packaging. Applies very well and looks quite natural. Standard Tarte color selection where if you're super fair or dark there aren't too many options. Does not inhibit oils throughout the day. Purchased twice and haven't bought since using the 2nd one up.
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.