BY TARTE #7 in Powder Foundation

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Buy on Sephora*
Paloma G.
Mcallen, TX
Any of the tart Amazonian Clay products are great this pressed powder is very pigmented, like it does cover and you don’t feel cakey or too heavy and it will last all day I felt like it is a matte finish , which is good because I am of oily skin.
Nadia P.
Guilford, CT
Review for: Medium Neutral (medium w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
I love this stuff! It creates such a nice flawless finish and it lasts all day. It covers imperfections pretty well. It’s a decent price for the quality that you’re getting. I would definitely purchase again.
Melanie D.
Ehh this was okay. Pretty cakey and not the easiest to apply evenly. Also most of the shades are super yellow toned, which obviously doesnt work for everyone. The coverage was okay but i just didnt like this.
Alexus S.
Kelseyville, CA
Another absolutely beautiful product from tarte. So easy to wear and lasts all day. I thrive off this stuff. I shop at Sephora and their website because this is the real deal. I recommend 100%. Worth the buy
Casey W.
Calgary, AB
Review for: Light-Medium Neutral (light to medium w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
This product lives up to it's name of being an airbrush foundation. My skin looked AMAZING after using this foundation around with the Tarte kabuki brush. The only downside is that if you don't use the Tarte kabuki brush, the product might be hard to get out of the container. This is my go to foundation during the summer since my face normally gets a tad oily. I would definitely recommend this foundation!
Lana S.
I had a chance to try this this product once and it was great I would definitely buy it again sometime. The price point is pretty medium to high for me. The coverage though on this thing is amazing it has like a full coverage in a powder form.
Jordan K.
Arlington, TX
I enjoy this powder but I wouldn’t say it’s necessarily full coverage. Easy to use and last a long time. I’m not a huge fan of the packaging but that’s just a personal preference. Seems to last several hours
courtney L.
Tarte is absolutely amazing!! I got this and really didn't expect much because I usually don't get the best coverage from a powder. But this is amazing!! It has awesome coverage and doesn't settle into my pores or lines at all. It leaves my skin looking flawless! It's perfect! I especially love it for days when I'm in a hurry and don't want to do a full face. I can put it on fast and my skin looks great! Perfection!
Lauren W.
Review for: Medium Beige (medium w/pink undertones) more...
Really great powder foundation! It provides really good coverage and looks natural. It lasts all day and is reasonably priced for its quality. I purchased mine at Sephora and would definitely buy it again.
Maran D.
Millerton , PA
Review for: Light Beige (light w/pink undertones) more...
This product was great for medium coverage without it being to cakey, I personally like the “ no makeup” makeup look so I opt for nice coverage while still looking natural and this product achieved that!
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.