BY TARTE #7 in Powder Foundation

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Buy on Sephora*
Katelyn G.
Los Angeles, CA
I initially loved this product, but started noticing over time that it would kind of bunch together by midday/end of day. I have crazy oily skin so I run into this often, however I was disappointed because this product is supposed to be great for oily skin. All in all it offers great coverage and looks great at the start of the day but not always the end.
Jessica L.
Garland
THE BEST out thete. I have SUPER sensitive skin prone to breakouts and this is ultra gentle with full coverage. My face never broke out and looked flawless yet still natural. It's lightweight and long lasting. Lasts for about 6 months so the price is worth it. I have tried bareminerals and other supposed "sensitive" products. This one is outstanding!
Courtney R.
This is the best foundation I have found! I prefer mineral powders because I have very sensitive skin.
I used to use Bare Minerals but the coverage wasn't as full as I wanted. I then decided to try liquid. That was a mistake for my sensitive, oily skin. A friend then recommended this Tarte powder foundation to me and I fell in love.
It has GREAT coverage for a powder foundation and has yet to irritate my skin.
Rosa T.
Waltham, MA
Love it! Works amazing with my oily skin plus match my skin complexion. Truly leaves on your skin like an air brush without looking that you just put all the powder in the world on your face. A little goes a long way for a natural look. Easy to carry around for touch-ups. One of my favs brands Tarte!
Aubrey B.
Wore this by itself all summer and it was the perfect amount of coverage. Gave such a nice clean smooth look to my face that always looked natural and healthy. Winter unfortunately does not allow me to wear powder foundation because my skin is always so dry but as soon as warm weather returns you better believe I'll be repurchasing this baby!
Noelle M.
Palm Springs, CA
i really wanted to like this...it just felt heavy! now it covered well..and i typically wear medium to full coverage foundations. But I guess i just dont prefer the powder to liquid. they have a great shade range, but it just didn't do it for me. I liked the packaging though, easy to travel with, and do touchups, i love the brush that came with it. It never made me break out or anything which i love about tarte foundations(no fragrance!)
Tanasia K.
Kennesaw , GA
Review for: Rich Honey (deeper w/peach undertones) more...
On a scale of 1 to 10, this foundation gets a 7 when it comes to coverage. I love how light-weight it is and that you can re-apply until you achieve the amount of coverage you need. The only down side is it tends to sink into my pores and crevices around my nose, making them more noticeable. If you require more coverage, I say go for the liquid version of this foundation. Overall, it's a pretty good product! +
Sarah B.
This is such a beautiful powder foundation! It has medium to full coverage, and it also has little sparkles in it. It can also be used as a finishing powder is you lightly dust it over your foundation. I'm so serious when j say it has an extremely beautiful finish to it! One of my favorites
Valerie H.
Montauk, NY
Review for: Light Neutral (light w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
I'd love to be able to give this product 5 stars, but it turned a little bit cakey on my skin after all-day wear. The packaging is really lovely, but it can get really messy if you travel with it...dust everywhere. It gives you good coverage for a powder and contains healthy, anti-aging ingredients for your skin. They have a pretty good color range, too. Great for summer wear.
Amy W.
I really like the way this feels on my skin. It holds up nicely. I do have a bit of trouble with either getting too much or too little foundation on the brush.

I purchased my foundation through Tarte online. The reason I chose this foundation is because of the ingredients used in it. I want items that are easier and healthier for the skin.
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.