BY TARTE #12 in Powder Foundation

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

• I've been looking for new powder foundations but I'm pron...4 Answers
  • How is this for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Would you recommend this for some one with combo skin, mo...1 Answers
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
honestly i'm not a big fan of power foundation but this one is really nice! i appreciate the container and mess free application. it is a medium coverage on me. i use it over maracuja foundation to help mattify my skin. what's most awesome is when i wash my makeup off, since using this i notice my actual skin looks better!
Ashley O.
Garner, NC
This was such an awesome powder foundation with great coverage! I didn't repurchase because I have such dry skin that powders don't sit the best on it- but of any powder I have used, this was amazing. It wasn't overly drying, the packaging made the loose powder much less messy, and it was just adorable to look at.
Kathy S.
Olathe, KS
Review for: Light Sand (light w/yellow undertones) more...
Wonderful coverage when you can get it out. I hate that mesh thingy. I have finally found a brush that is capable of picking up enough foundation to get results. The color is very yellowish which wouldn't be such a problem if you could shake some out to mix with another shade. This is my summer shade but the second my slight tan fades it looks horrible. I can never find any of their neutral shades and the yellow shades and the pink shades are just a little too pink or yellow for me. Wish it was mixable. Not sure yet but I may just cut that mesh thingy away and see if that works better.
Kylie A.
Cedar Rapids, IA
This is the best foundation I've ever worn. It doesn't look cakey when you apply it. I love how natural my skin looks with it on and I love that it lasts all day long!! It's better than any other full coverage foundation out there! If you're struggling to find the perfect foundation, you MUST check this out!!
Katie C.
Russell, KY
Definitely NOT a full coverage product, but still a great color foundation. The powder is light and slicks well to the skin. I don't think it covers as well as the BareMinerals Matte Foundation that I usually use, but it still is a step above the drugstore powdered I've tried. The colors are a bit more orange than their other lines of foundation.

Jennifer W.
Portland, ME
I love the way this feels on my face! Velvety soft, like a second skin. Doesn't look dry or cakey. Gives you a radiant glow, rather than a matte finish, which I prefer. BUT I really just can't stand the weird mesh filter thing. And the cap has a big plastic bulge in the center, so you can't really dust off or swirl your brush in it to get off the excess powder.
Katelyn G.
Los Angeles, CA
I initially loved this product, but started noticing over time that it would kind of bunch together by midday/end of day. I have crazy oily skin so I run into this often, however I was disappointed because this product is supposed to be great for oily skin. All in all it offers great coverage and looks great at the start of the day but not always the end.
Sammi C.
I have dry skin, and I know that many people say that if you have dry skin, stay away from powder foundation. But I have to say that this Tarte foundation is the bomb. This does not accentuate my dry skin (flakes). Instead, I have flawless looking face after applying this foundation on. Also, I wear glasses and I hate it when my foundation transfer onto the nosepiece of my glasses. But this powder foundation does not transfer.
Richelle D.
Baton Rouge, LA
I can't live without the light medium neutral every day. Whether I'm headed to work, shopping, or the gym I always have it on! No other foundation manages to keep my skin looking even and has the matte coverage I prefer. I definitely recommend this product to others. It keeps my skin from breaking out too!
Maddy P.
Y'all let me tell you about this tart powered foundation! Its so easy! I was worried a powder foundation wouldn't give me enough coverage but this packs a punch! It last all day on my combo skin and doesn't flake on my dry patches! Love this and the wide variety of shades helps me adapt to every season!
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.