BY TARTE #7 in Powder Foundation

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Buy on Sephora*
Edith Q.
Columbus, GA
I absolutely love this product! It's something you can build up for more coverage without it getting cakey. I use it with a primer to ensure the product stays on throughout the day. I have oily skin and it doesn't cause breakouts which is great for me. It works best with the Kabuki brush you can purchase as well.
LaREJA K.
This has great buildable coverage. The brush I bought with comes in handy to apply the foundation. The foundation colors run darker than expected and since I bought online I could do an swatch. But overall it feels good and goes on effortlessly.
Michelle L.
Ithaca, NY
This has been my go to foundation for the past year. It was able to keep most of my oils at bay for a good couple of hours (before which I would have to blot). Only drawback is that it does cling to dry patches.
Warning: the shade range does not directly correlate with tarte's Amazonian Clay liquid foundation range.
Ruby R.
This foundation was nice, however It wasn't right for me . It looked very nice on the skin. When it comes to coverage, I would say this foundation is pretty sheer. Since I prefer full coverage, this foundation was just not the right one for me. So if you're looking for a sheer foundation I would say give this a try.
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
honestly i'm not a big fan of power foundation but this one is really nice! i appreciate the container and mess free application. it is a medium coverage on me. i use it over maracuja foundation to help mattify my skin. what's most awesome is when i wash my makeup off, since using this i notice my actual skin looks better!
Isabella F.
Grove City, PA
I personally love this. I use a concealer first and its a little oily and using this product helps to make sure that I look completely natural. This is by far my favorite product. It's also super lightweight and it feels like you're not wearing anything. It also lasts a long time and doesn't rub off too easily.
Ashley O.
Garner, NC
This was such an awesome powder foundation with great coverage! I didn't repurchase because I have such dry skin that powders don't sit the best on it- but of any powder I have used, this was amazing. It wasn't overly drying, the packaging made the loose powder much less messy, and it was just adorable to look at.
Kylie A.
Coralville , IA
This is the best foundation I've ever worn. It doesn't look cakey when you apply it. I love how natural my skin looks with it on and I love that it lasts all day long!! It's better than any other full coverage foundation out there! If you're struggling to find the perfect foundation, you MUST check this out!!
Paula P.
Town Creek, AL
It blends and matches my skin tone perfectly. However, it did not offer the coverage I was looking for. It doesn't last all day either. I wouldn't purchase this again. I would look for something with better coverage.
Kathy S.
Olathe, KS
Review for: Light Sand (light w/yellow undertones) more...
Wonderful coverage when you can get it out. I hate that mesh thingy. I have finally found a brush that is capable of picking up enough foundation to get results. The color is very yellowish which wouldn't be such a problem if you could shake some out to mix with another shade. This is my summer shade but the second my slight tan fades it looks horrible. I can never find any of their neutral shades and the yellow shades and the pink shades are just a little too pink or yellow for me. Wish it was mixable. Not sure yet but I may just cut that mesh thingy away and see if that works better.
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.