BY TARTE #7 in Powder Foundation

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Buy on Sephora*
Casey C.
Springfield , MO
Easy to apply, but depending on what foundation I use it can tend to change to coloring. So I usually stick to one foundation when wearing this powder. I love the Tarte Amazonian Clay line and use the blush as well. It feels silky and not dry. I would recommend this product to anyone, just beware of the color change with certain liquid foundations.
Izabel F.
Washington, DC
LOVE THIS SO MUCH!! It is a powder that doesn't look powder at all and not drying! If you look up close it doesn't even look like you are wearing make up! Can be used alone for a natural look or on top of liquid foundation to set. The best part is the container! The powder doesn't spill at all and my beauty blender fits perfectly!
Lauren W.
Spring, TX
I discovered Tarte products this past year and absolutely love them! This foundation is one of their new products I tried after seeing it used in a tutorial video. It is great, because it give you a great full coverage matte look. You can layer on more in areas you feel necessary, however I do not find the need to do that. I wear one of the Tarte primers underneath this foundation and apply a Tarte setting powder on top. Other products I have tried leave my skin feeling oily around 3 pm, but not this one. I highly recommend this products if you are looking for a good matte mineral foundation.

The brush is sold separate.
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
This is a great, light coverage foundation. I find the packaging to be a little...bizarre. But it works and keeps the product from getting overly messy. I definitely recommend the tarte airbuki brush for use with this as it fits into the packaging (which I can't say for my other brushes). It is, however, one of few powder foundations that looks stunning even on dry skin.
Autumn F.
i love this foundation because its not your typical liquid foundation... its a powder form. and its such a fine and pigmented formula that it just melts into the skin and you can layer it to make it as full coverage as you want and it will still look like its airbrushed. i got mine at my local sephora but you can also buy it on their website.
Breanna W.
Of the powder foundations I've tried, this one offers the best coverage, and is the easiest to apply (no powdery cloud of dust during application). I feel it's best for oily skin because the Amazonian Clay in the product is meant to absorb oils. It does have a very matte (read flat) finish, and needs additional product such as highlighter and blush to make it look more natural. It is definitely stays on all day, and covers anything you need it to cover.
Jenne C.
Fayetteville, NC
I absolutely love this foundation! I had looked long and hard for a good powder foundation that actually matched my skin tone and covered imperfections. I found that most powders were either too light, too dark or left too much of a porcelain white finish on my dark tan skin. Nothing I had tried did the job. But then I found Tarte and this foundation and I have been hooked ever since. Not only is the color amazing, but the coverage is solid and it doesn't take a lot so it never feels heavy or cakey. I AM HOOKED FOR LIFE!!!
Shauna H.
Huntington
Review for: Light-Medium Neutral (light to medium w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
My go-to foundation. I absolutely love the second skin feel this gives me and it provides just the amount of sheer coverage I need. My face doesn't feel grimey or weighed down, I love it!
Britney H.
Gassaway, WV
This product is great! I have acne and it covers up all the redness and leaves a perfect smooth look. I have the shade fair honey and it looks wonderful! It's easy to apply and use. I highly recommend this to everyone. Works great with combination skin! Packaging is great! It's not thick when applied but covers a lot!
Hannah Y.
Saint Joseph, MI
This foundation is probably my all time favorite from tarte. The packaging is a little odd but it's a very creative product. You can't use a regular foundation brush to apply this. You have to use a more dense brush so that you can apply the product evenly. It is very light coverage, but it does make your skin tone even.
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.