BY TARTE #7 in Powder Foundation

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Buy on Sephora*
Katelyn C.
Clermont, FL
As far as a powder foundation, this is full coverage. I am able to cover up redness and even out my skin tone without looking powdery or cakey. I do need a touch up by mid day but I have oily skin and work in a fast paced job. I like the shade range available in this line. I have purchased this from both Tarte.com and Sephora. I also really like the design of the packaging. Mess free and your less likely to have a spill.
Kate K.
Ralston, WY
I love this powder!!! Light and breathable.  Covers redness and blemishes beautifully.  The case keeps the powder from dumping all over when the lid is on.  I will never use another!!!
Amanda m.
Scranton
Review for: Medium Beige (medium w/pink undertones) more...
I love this product. Goes on natural and stays on for hours . The only downfall is the way this product is packaged. Very hsrd to get out and a lot the powder goes to waste.
Emily S.
Franklin, MA
I got this on Friday and returned it on Monday... I went into Sephora and just winged it. I usually look at reviews before buying makeup, which I regret not doing. This isn't full coverage makeup. I felt like I had to put so much on, before it looked like I had on makeup. It also didn't stay on for long. Maybe for some it's good, but definitely wasn't for me
Mary D.
Boone, NC
I absolutely love this foundation. I used to use bare minerals, but after it started breaking me out I switched to this. I love the packing, with bare minerals you wasted a lot of powder because the sifter couldn't be controlled. I love that this foundation has a mesh sifter which minimizes the mess. This products stays on all day and looks beautiful.
Joslyne V.
De Pere, WI
I really wanted to love this because I'm a huge Tarte fan. Unfortunately, it looked too cakey, accentuated my pores, and settled into the fine lines on my face; which really aged the look of my skin. I'm 25 with no wrinkles, so this was really upsetting. I really did love the packaging though, but I couldn't justify keeping it or purchasing it again.
andrea b.
Brooklyn, NY
HOLY GRAIL. I can not use liquid foundations on my skin, they all look terrible. And in all fairness i have never tried the bare minerals one but i don't think i need too. I tried this and have not gone though 3 of them. And they last for a long time, so that says a lot. This foundation makes my skin look perfect and you can't tell i have anything on.
Natalya D.
apopka, fl
This is my favorite power to apply to my face.I used it for a full cover foundations when I don't feel like wearing much makeup as well as setting my face when I do apply foundation. The power is very very full coverage and lasts throughout the day. Its not drying but I do recommend setting it with a translucent powder only because it is still a type of foundation.I would defiantly purchase this product again.
Sarah P.
Austin, TX
Before this product, i used to use MAC studio fix powder foundation which constandtly broke me out. I decided to stop using it and started to use this Tarte product and i fell in love! The powder is full coverage on myself and does not cause me to break out at all. It is also great on my oily skin. It doesn't last all day, but looks flawless for about 6 hours. I use a real techniques foundation brush and not the recommended Tarte brush, but the powder foundation still goes on flawlessly!
Angela G.
Bowling green, KY
My skin is on the dry side so I tend to stay away from powder foundation but they had a good deal on this so I thought I would try it. It is one of the better ones I have tried but I still have to oil and prime my face up to prepare for all the powder so for me it is a pass. But if you like powder foundation you will love this one. Tarte is a great brand in quality overall.
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.