BY TARTE #12 in Powder Foundation

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

• I've been looking for new powder foundations but I'm pron...4 Answers
  • How is this for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Would you recommend this for some one with combo skin, mo...1 Answers
Erica B.
Raleigh, NC
Ob. sessed. with this stuff!! I was using bareminerals, until i was in a wedding in the dead heat of summer and needed something that lasted forever and was sweat proof. and here we are not completely switched over. this stuff is great, the coverage is amazing, it truly lasts all day and night, you can work out in it like i do at lunch and not have to re-apply, you can build the coverage to make it as light or heavy as you need to. highly highly highly recommend this!
Aliah I.
Orlando, FL
Yes yes thumbs up on this powder foundation this was first tarte purchase and I immediately got addicted to tartelling after using only a few times it gives great coverage without making your face look cakey. It also isn't drying I have very dry skin and most powder foundation dries me out like crazy but this foundation is my absolutely favorite I actually reach for this more than my dior powder which Explains why I am raving about it so go a head give it a shot you won't regret it. tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Airbrush Foundation
Sam S.
Windermere, FL
Love this powder. Great for wearing alone for a light to medium coverage or wearing over foundation/BB cream for a full coverage or matte look. I love all of Tarte's products and it's all vegan and cruelty free!
Catherine J.
Moraga, CA
First off I want to state that I love Tarte products so I may be a little biased but I honestly love this foundation!!! It applies so smoothly and evenly with a Kabuki brush and gives my skin such a beautiful finish. The coverage is not too dramatic and I do not find it to look cakey over time. My only problem is that (at least in my case), the foundation takes about an hour to set and look the way it's supposed to... its really weird but the finish does not look natural at first. In my experience just give it time and it should work out!
Lacey B.
I adore this foundation. I have repurchased this a couple times and like to keep this always in my stash. The color range is great and blends seemlessly into even fair skin like my own. One light makeup days I buff this in alone to give my skin an airbrushed, glowy look. On days I want a flawless full coverage look I use this as my setting powder over liquid foundation. This is so versatile and I definitely recommend it!
Holliday J.
Wappingers Fl, NY
One of the best full coverage matte foundations. Works on dry skin, which is difficult to find in a matte. Has excellent staying power and blends so beautifully.
Sarah C.
Union City, CA
I love my Tarte mascara and eyeshadows so I was super excited to try this when I saw it blow-up YouTube but alas, it did nothing for my skin. I have combination skin, an oily t-zone and drier cheeks and under eyes and this just made all my issues more noticeable. No matter how long I tried blending it always looked like it was sitting on top of my skin. And within a few hours I was pretty darn shiny. And it exaggerated my fine lines or "crows feet" under my eyes. I kept trying it, willing it to look better, but it's just not for me!
Lana A.
little rock
I love this it works with everyone skintone I don’t need to improved at all it’s so good the product itself is good in the packaging is beautiful it will work for everybody I would recommend this everybody
Kristen M.
Oklahoma City, OK
It's so hard for me to find a powder foundation that gives me full coverage throughout the day and does looked caked on. This is perfect and has staying power. I have a few dark spots and a few acne scars that have turned darker, my skin tone is uneven. It covers up my imperfections, and I rarely ever need a touch up. My skin is sensitive, and it doesn't make me break out either. This is a quality product, as I can't use cheap makeup or my face will breakout. I love the packaging of #Tarte cosmetics! It's durable while still beautiful.
Rachel D.
I have grown up using powder foundations and have shied away from liquids. Most powders do not come close to the quality of this one from tarte. I highly recommend this foundation! It does what it claims to and lasts on my oily skin all day long! I was using it when a friend saw and asked to sample it because I was raving about it. The next week she had bought this product and has been using it ever since! LOVE IT!!!
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.