BY TARTE #7 in Powder Foundation

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Buy on Sephora*
Alexandra Y.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Light Sand (light w/yellow undertones) more...
I love using this powder foundation in the summer, because it feels great on my oily skin. The product blends well, and I love that the packaging has a little piece of mesh to contain the powder. I highly recommend this if you have oily/combo skin, and I find it is best used with a fluffy kabuki brush. tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Airbrush Foundation
nicole O.
El Cajon, CA
Very very full coverage. Would not use as setting powder but if you want some extra coverage on top of your already set foundation! or just on its own for an easy rushed look
Kayladawn
Englewood, NJ
This is honestly my go-to when I want my makeup to feel natural. I bought it at Sephora. The only cons I have with this product is that it does leave my skin oily.
Nicole H.
Mancelona, MI
This stuff is amazing. It's not a full coverage but still provides a slightly more flawless and glowing complexion. I use it when my skin looks a little oily and it takes away shine in an instant. I'll use it over my normal coverup if I want a little more coverage without looking cakey, if I begin to look oily, or when you don't really want to wear much makeup but still want a little something on your face.
Janet E.
If you're in search for a full coverage loose powder foundation then this is the one for you! With so many shades you are bound to find the perfect shade for you! I definitely recommend to use some kind of sponge/puff or dense brush to get the most coverage and pat on instead of buffing. If you want less coverage use a fluffier brush and buff it on. This is a great foundation for all skin types. For those with oily skin I recommend using a oil free primer just to make sure your oils don't seek through and break down the product. I recommend to try this out!
Makalia M.
Telford, TN
I love just about everything about this product! I love that it is buildable and can offer anywhere from medium coverage to a full coverage! I have problematic skin currently with ever changing hormones. I have been both extremely dry to oily in the last 3 months. This product stays put especially when a primer and setting spray are used! I really liked this product and would highly recommend it to anyone!
Shannon M.
Clarksville, TN
You go glen coco! Tarte you did it. You made a powder foundation that goes beautifully over my liquid foundation. You make my face look like it was airbrushed. I bought this at the tarte website and drooled over their packaging. I have very dry ivory skin and this just looks great on me without looking flaky! Applause!
Aliah I.
ORLANDO, FL
Yes yes thumbs up on this powder foundation this was first tarte purchase and I immediately got addicted to tartelling after using only a few times it gives great coverage without making your face look cakey. It also isn't drying I have very dry skin and most powder foundation dries me out like crazy but this foundation is my absolutely favorite I actually reach for this more than my dior powder which Explains why I am raving about it so go a head give it a shot you won't regret it. tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Airbrush Foundation
Erica B.
Raleigh, NC
Ob. sessed. with this stuff!! I was using bareminerals, until i was in a wedding in the dead heat of summer and needed something that lasted forever and was sweat proof. and here we are not completely switched over. this stuff is great, the coverage is amazing, it truly lasts all day and night, you can work out in it like i do at lunch and not have to re-apply, you can build the coverage to make it as light or heavy as you need to. highly highly highly recommend this!
Catherine J.
Moraga, CA
First off I want to state that I love Tarte products so I may be a little biased but I honestly love this foundation!!! It applies so smoothly and evenly with a Kabuki brush and gives my skin such a beautiful finish. The coverage is not too dramatic and I do not find it to look cakey over time. My only problem is that (at least in my case), the foundation takes about an hour to set and look the way it's supposed to... its really weird but the finish does not look natural at first. In my experience just give it time and it should work out!
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.