BY TARTE #12 in Powder Foundation

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

• I've been looking for new powder foundations but I'm pron...4 Answers
  • How is this for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Would you recommend this for some one with combo skin, mo...1 Answers
Kim B.
Wichita, KS
I have very fair skin with some dark spots and lots of freckles. This product can be light coverage to full coverage depending on how you apply. You can just add more for fuller coverage. I like this mineral makeup especially for summer because you don't get makeup meltdown. If I use a liquid, it will just drip or rub right off. If I'm using mascara with a liquid product in the summer I wind up like a raccoon. Using the mineral makeup, it absorbs into the skin instead of sliding off.
Chassss😬💦 A.
nicholasville
Best one yet’! I’m inlove with this stuff! I couldn’t ask for a better foundation! Please try this ladys! tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Airbrush Foundation
Chandria B.
Huntington, WV
I am in the shade Fair-Light Neutral. I absolutely love this foundation. It's light feeling yet full coverage quite easily without needing layers and it also looks natural, which is hard for me to get in a powder foundation that doesn't emphasize my dry patches or look powdery. I use it with the kabuki brush made for it, which works great, but I don't particularly like that you need to buy it as well to get the perfect combo. I suppose any dense kabuki would do though.
Nicolette J.
Review for: Light-Medium Beige (light to medium w/pink undertones) more...
For the past 3-4 years this has been my go-to foundation. I try others but ALWAYS come back to Tarte. It is buildable, natural looking, and long lasting. I love love love this product and recommend it to all my friends and family.
Teresa C.
I did not expect to LOVE this product & rely on it as much as I do. It works by itself for a light full coverage, or over foundation for a full flawless Matte look. It leaves my face looking smooth & doesn't crease or wear off easily so there is no need to reapply or do any touch-ups. It covers all my old acne & age spots. I use to use bare minerals but since discovering this I can't believe how much money I wasted on any other powder.
Maria V.
I had been using the L'oreal mineral makeup and had liked it, but then a friend gifted me with a bunch of Tarte products. (Awesome friend!) She got me this plus the brush that goes with it. I feel like the coverage is good for a powder makeup. Because I have acne prone 40 year old skin, I do layer this with the Tarte tinted primer in order to get a little extra coverage. The two together work awesome!!!! I was gifted both this and the cream foundation, but the powder shade ended up lighter than the cream shade...so I used this in the winter and will be using the cream in the summer.

The brush that is meant to be used with this works REALLY well and fits into the middle section just right. I could definitely tell a difference after I had the brush as opposed to before I had it.

This does not break out my acne prone skin, and it does seem to help keep my oily skin not be so shiny, at least not for the first couple hours. Very nice finish. Great!
Jeanette P.
San Diego, CA
This is the best powder foundation! I have dry, sensitive skin & it makes my skin look flawless! I have tried bare minerals & other products, but nothing comes close! I love that it is mineral based and made with Amazonian clay. The product lasts a long time, and is very build able. You can go for a more natural look, or add some more for better coverage. This is one product, you won't regret!
Rebecca H.
Wilmington, NC
Let me start by filling you guys inn on a few things...first I am a huge fan of tarte products but did not fall in love with this product mainly because it didn't cover much for me alone as a foundation. Typically I use liquid foundation but I saw some awesome reviews on this product and decided to switch it up. The powder is soft and does help with my oily skin but just didn't give me the coverage I needed. I will say using this product after I put on my liquid foundation is great. So basically I would only recommend this product as a foundation for those who do not need full coverage.
morgan p.
Review for: Light-Medium Neutral (light to medium w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
this powder has been my ride or die for the last 5 years. between my mom, sister, and I... we encompass dry, oily, and combo skin types and this powder works tremendously for all of us. by the end of the day, my face looks just like it did at the beginning of the day without that awful oily sticky residue that i experienced with every other product i tried before. i also swear there is some sort of magic in this makeup because i wear the same color year round and it never looks too light or too dark... in essence, this powder is the sisterhood of the traveling pants for your face.
Kaitlin G.
I absolutely love this foundation! I never tried a powder foundation before this because I have horribly dry skin. But this powder is amazing You press the mesh insert with the small kabuki then apply it to your face. You can rub in it, pat it in,, whatever you preference.Then you go on to the rest of your makeup, and by the end the powder has mixed with the natural oils in your face an looks like skin. It so soft and not powdery in the slightest. I also love that they have so many colors to choose from. I had to try a couple of times, but once I found out my color it matched perfectly!
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.