BY TARTE #12 in Powder Foundation

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

• I've been looking for new powder foundations but I'm pron...4 Answers
  • How is this for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Would you recommend this for some one with combo skin, mo...1 Answers
Daniella B.
Princeton, TX
Review for: Rich Honey (deeper w/peach undertones) more...
Tarte has a really good selection for darker skin tones/WOC. I recommended this to a customer at Ulta who was looking for a foundation that matched her skin tone, didn't transfer like crazy, and held up with her oily skin. She came back a week later to thank me and to tell me she absolutely loved the foundation, that it didn't feel heavy, and kept her oil at bay. This foundation is very high coverage but provides a nice airbrushed pore less finish, doesn't oxidize, and helps with oil production.
Chrystal J.
Dallas, TX
I absolutely love this foundation! I have been a MAC girl for years, and finally decided to leave my comfort zone. I couldn't be more happy with this foundation. It's buildable, long wearing, and I haven't had any issues with transferring. I would definitely count this foundation as a medium coverage over full coverage. Also the airbuki brush (or any kabuki) brush really is the best application method for this product. I purchased this directly from Tarte and I highly recommend it!
Carmen P.
Philadelphia, PA
I use this both as a stand alone foundation and as a setting spray on days I use liquid. i love it, and it is a great value. I wear it every day and it has lasted ages!
Review for: Fair-Light Honey (fair-light w/peach undertones) more...
I have loved this powder for a long time, but the only critic I would have to say is it does not blend the way I would like it to. But overall I would say I like it very much. I would probably buy it again.
Monica C.
Lake worth , FL
Review for: Rich Honey (deeper w/peach undertones) more...
I love this powder it's so Full coverage it dose not fill heavy at all. I use it with a bb cream just because its so full coverage! its supper blandable easy to apply I highly recommend !! I will totally buy this again I really love how they put a little net thing so you'll get just the right amount of product in ur brush
Ayo C. W.
Brooklyn, NY
I am currently on my second one. I docked a star because of how it comes out which I think can be messy. I usually dust it off over my trash can. Suffice it to say, this gives good easy coverage. I don’t have acne or troubled skin. I only have a few fading spots- sometimes i get blemishes. My skin is generally clear. However this I would say lets your skin look flawless and breaths. It doesn’t break me out. Its a quick brush and go type of foundation. Which is what I look for. I don’t like a full face. The ingredients are great too. (easy to medium build able coverage_ also great to set a liquid foundation. my colour is Rich Sand.
Victoria H.
Conway, SC
This is such an amazing powder foundation! It lasts all day on my oily skin and it doesn't even look like powder. I wouldn't say it's full coverage unless you pack it on, but it gives a great medium coverage. If you conceal well before applying the powder you don't have any issues. I use this with the tarte clean slate poreless primer and my makeup stays flawless all day. So worth the money.
Sara A.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: Light Sand (light w/yellow undertones) more...
THIS FOUNDATION. I just don't even have to words to describe it. My skin is so dry but this full coverage foundation looks flawless. Last all day to me. Must have
Madeline A.
This product gave me acne it must have the same ingredient as Bare Minerals. The coverage and finish were nice but my skin did not like it . It is pricey too. I feel like the clay thing is a gimmick
Kristin B.
Clearfield, KY
I have used the Tarte Amazonian Clay Liquid Foundation for a while, but wanted to try this for a lighter feel. I am very pleased with the way it looks on my face. The coverage is very buildable and it doesn't end up looking powdery. I use a flat end stipple brush to get a smooth airbrush look. I usually use this as a setting powder over the foundation, but occasionally wear it by itself, and it stills looks flawless.
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.