BY TARTE #12 in Powder Foundation

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

• I've been looking for new powder foundations but I'm pron...4 Answers
  • How is this for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Would you recommend this for some one with combo skin, mo...1 Answers
Joy L.
Review for: Tan Sand (tan w/yellow undertones) more...
Sometimes the product oxidizes and turns a little orange. The packaging is also a little weird because you either get too much product or too little out. It is very buildable but I'm not sure if I would buy it again.
Amy V.
Corning
It get patchy throughout the day, and almost seemed to darken with the oil from my skin. I had been so excited to get out, but just couldn't make it look nice on me
Brittanie H.
Lexington Pk, MD
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product it has a medium coverage and just melts into my skin for a flawless look! I was a huge bareminerals fan before trying this and I don't have the same powdery feeling on my skin when I use this foundation. It feels like I have nothing on my skin. I would recommend going into the store and playing with the powders to find the right color I ended up going about a shade and a half darker than my usual bareminerals. There are quite a few options to choose from. This is very much worth the $, it was $36 at Sephora and my bareminerals usually runs me about $26 the extra $10 is totally worth it! Also I have oily skin and its working wonders to keep me matte all day.
Sridevi L.
Long Beach, Ca
I think the problem with this foundation is that it only comes in one version (as in no option for dry vs oily skin etc). I have very oily skin and am quite tan with large pores in my nose and cheek area. Both with and without primer this foundation never looked "right". If I applied it lightly my non-porous areas looked great but then it seemed to highlight the bigger pores - so naturally I applied more for extra coverage on those areas but then it becomes noticeable that there's a difference in color and amount of makeup so I just balance the rest out on my forehead and what not and it results in a cake face. =\ I think this powder will only work well if you have dry to normal skin type. I had to return mine after trying it for about 4 months and hating it every time.
Kandyce H.
Love this stuff, it is full coverage and didn't feel heavy at all on my skin! I love anything this brand puts out in all honesty they have really awesome products.
KATIE F.
Garland, TX
Review for: Medium-Tan Sand (medium to tan w/yellow undertones) more...
My current obsession!! Full coverage without feeling heavy or cakey on my skin. Easy to apply and goes on smooth even when my skin is a bit dry. MUST HAVE ladies!
Ivy G.
Review for: Light Neutral (light w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
Where has this been all my life?! I love Tarte and their Amazonian line. I have gotten so many compliments on how great my makeup looks since I started using this.
Bre B.
Jacksonville
Words can't describe how I feel about this product! It exceeded my expectations and I will defiantly be buying this product again. I 100% recommend this product.
Nathalie C.
Brooklyn, NY
Loveeeee this powder foundation. Love it because it comes in my exact shade. This can be put on top of foundation or by its self. It's full coverage but yet finely mild. I love the divider inside that keeps the product from over flowing. When you dip your powder brush the perfect amount of product comes out.
Amber B.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: Fair-Light Neutral (fair to light w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
i love tarte products but this powder was just way too drying and i had to return unfortunately. the color match was perfect though and having super fair skin that isn’t easy to find.
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.