BY TARTE #11 in Powder Foundation

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Krystle K.
Sewell, NJ
Review for: Light-Medium Neutral (light to medium w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
I love this powder to put over a BB cream right now (i use nars velvet matte skin tint right now). It finishes your skin so well and i love that it helps control my oil throughout the day. I never feel cakey with this. Right now i use a real techniques powder face brush but id like to get the recommended kabuki brush. i havrnt used it all winter bc i have light medium beige in this and i got too pale to use it and i just got my base tan for this spring/summer so i broke it out and fell in love with it all over again! its perfect and its such an underrated product. will be using this all summer long for SURE!
Amazonian clay full coverage airbrush foundation by Tarte cosmetics is the ONLY foundation I will ever use. I have tried liquid foundations for years and felt as if my face was bogged down with heavy oils and uneven pigment. I have been using the Amazonian clay mineral foundation for about three years now and my skin has never looked or felt better. The natural mineral ingredients in this foundation are pure and great for any skin tone. The price point on this foundation is phenomenal! You truly can not beat it.
Megan N.
Love this powder. I use it with the liquid foundation underneath and it gives a perfect flawless finish. With primer and a setting spray it lasts all day for me.
Alice M.
Vancouver, WA
Review for: Light Neutral (light w/yellow and pink undertones), Fair-Light Neutral (fair to light w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
This is an amazing product! I more so recommend this product for oily prone skin because the Amazonian clay infused in it actually prevents oil break through throughout the day. The lasting power on this is incredible. Very easy to use, as you just swirl your brush in. The mesh prevents getting too much product on your brush, but I still suggest tapping excess powder off before applying it to your face. The coverage is also great, and always leaves the smoothst looking finish so I love to either wear alone or over liquid to set and smooth.
This is my everyday foundation I like it a lot it has such a great consistency and it has good coverage I highly suggest this product the only complaint I have is that I does not work with dry skin I makes dry skin very noticeable so I wouldn't recommend it to someone with dry skin but overall it is a good product
Rachel N.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is a very full-coverage powder. It is a nice color match and feels really good on the skin. It keeps me looking matte for a long time and doesn't cling to my dry patches at all. I would still recommend this for very oily or more acne prone skin types.
Rebecca P.
My go to foundation! After years of searching for a product that would not break me out and would help with my oily skin I found it with this product. Great coverage for my acne and my helps the oiliness of my skin all day.
Jenna K.
San Marcos, TX
I have used this for quite some time. It gives a very natural finish and is pretty good for oily skin. It does oxidize just a bit, so don't go darker than you need to.
Ashley
Cincinnati, OH
I like this foundation. It feels light on my skin compared to most full coverage foundation. I feel it could cover more though... perhaps that's why it feels so light 🤔
Megs S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Love this stuff. I definitely will always have one of these in my makeup bag, & if I don't I'm not a happy girl. 😭 this product gives you such a clean looking finish!
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.