BY TARTE #7 in Powder Foundation

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Buy on Sephora*
Alyssa B.
I've been using this for a couple of years now. I use it on top of my foundation to give a blended look. But alone it gives an amazing glow and medium coverage. It's gorgeous.
Priscilla R.
Centralia, WA
Compared to Bare Minerals and other mineral foundations, this product ranks at the top of the list. It leaves a beautiful finish, doesn’t settle into dry areas, and has a very easy-to-use package.
melissa c.
Harrisburg, PA
Great coverage. Smooth and fine finish. Love that tarte is so healthy and such a great brand. I like that packaging as well as it doesn't let the loose powder fly everywhere
Ashley C.
Top 3 in my powder foundation round up, and this recently moved into 1st place over Laura Mercier.

I typically buy this at Sephora vs Ulta simply because I think the reward perks at Sephora are better, as is their in person customer service.

Pricing is on par with other loose powder foundations.

Coverage is GREAT!!!
Meria B.
Nashville, AR
I use this to set my makeup since it nice doesn't crack you need that snatched look by this baby buy this product I cannot tell you this enough this is a life-changer I promise you
Nicole T.
Kennewick, WA
I used this and it was good at first but when I took off my makeup the next day my face broke out and my face never brakes out that much but other then that it was full coverage
Ally H.
I love this product so much. My skin gets super oily in the summer so I can't wear liquid foundation. This has great coverage and is mattefying so my face isn't super shiny. Got the brush with it too
Kota C.
Jenkins, KY
This foundation gives great coverage and has nice packaging! I have purchased this three times and it is a staple in my makeup routine. Easy to apply and I can't go without it. I highly recommend it!
Deeann A.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love this powder. I don't use it for four station, but as a finishing powder. It gives a pretty finish with a wee glow and leaves my skin with the whole 'matte, not flat' vibe.
Sydney N.
Cleburne, TX
Felt absolutely light but provided wonderful coverage. I think the packaging and how the powder actually comes out was a nice touch, will be purchasing frequently.
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.