BY TARTE #7 in Powder Foundation

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Buy on Sephora*
Lisa C.
Boston, MA
Review for: Light-Medium Neutral (light to medium w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
This product helps to mattify my oily skin and I love how lightweight it feels on my skin. It matches my skin tone perfectly and does a perfect job setting my liquid makeup as well
April T.
I wear mostly tinted moisturizer and sheer coverage makeup but since this is powder i was willing yo give it a try. And im glad i did! I have combination skin and it doesnt make me oily or make my face too dry
Michaela D.
Carpentersvle, IL
Review for: Fair-Light Neutral (fair to light w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
This is amazing to set liquid foundation. It makes it look airbrushed and it's lightweight but still gives amazing coverage. It's smooth on the skin and lasts all day. The product itself lasts a long time too!
Jackie B.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Fair-Light Honey (fair-light w/peach undertones) more...
I’ve been using this stuff for I️ think 3 years and it’s my absolute favorite. Living in Texas means hot nasty humid weather always and this stuff lasts and stays on great all day!
Alisa W.
This foundation is my holy grail. I had been searching for a good powder foundation for over 8 years since my favorite Clinique one got discontinued. Every powder foundation I tried either didn't come in a shade light enough for my fair skin, oxidized horribly, had little coverage that didn't hold throughout the day, or had the evil ingredient talc in it. This foundation actually comes in a shade light enough for me, It has never once oxidized, the coverage is medium and buildable in spots where more coverage is need and stays put all day even without a primer. It has no talc or harmful ingredients in it to boot. I will forever be faithful to this foundation! Also, the mesh dispenser is fantastic because you never waste any of this magical powder like you can with say, bare minerals.
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Review for: Fair-Light Honey (fair-light w/peach undertones) more...
LOVE THIS FOUNDATION. IT MAKES ME FEEL LIKE I HAVE JUST HAD MY MAKE UP DONE PROFESSIONALLY EVER TIME I WALK OUT THE DOOR. I BOUGHT IT OFF OF AMAZON, BUT WILL BE GOING TO THE STORE NEXT TIME SO I CAN GET A DIFFERENT SHADE! I RECOMMEND TO ANYONE THAT HAS ACNE OR SCARS ON THEIR FACE, SUCH GREAT COVERAGE.
Hope B.
Charlotte, NC
Full coverage but a lightweight finish. Long lasting and good for your skin! This is a great foundation as is; I've even used it as a setting powder over other liquid foundation.
Brittany B.
Paducah, KY
Love love love this stuff! I normally use this on my neck and chest when wearing low cut shirts, because it's so lightweight and breathable. Would definitely recommend to anyone!
Brittany C.
Great product, worth the price, lasts a long time for me. (I do my face make up 3 times a month at most). The container is great so that you don't pick up too much powder.
Lesley S.
Great as a loose setting powder or used buffed into the skin for a full coverage foundation powder. Crushed mother of pearl gives it just the right amount of luminosity and glow
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.