BY TARTE #7 in Powder Foundation

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Buy on Sephora*
Lisa L.
Portland, OR
My absolute favorite! Moisturizers dry spots, martinis oily spots. Can use a little for a light natural look, or layer on to cover blemishes or spots. Have used this for years and will never use anything else. Also love that it's a natural brand without a lot of chemicals!
Brenda A.
I've been using this foundation for over one year now and I love it! It works well with my combination skin. It provides coverage without looking cake-y. It's perfect if you're looking for a more "natural" look.
Denise S.
Lexington
I cannot say enough great things about this foundation. I have always loved the simplicity of a powder foundation but most contain ingredients that irritated my skin. Tarte does not!
Michaela J.
This product is pretty good. I'm not a fan of using just a powder. And I did notice that the color to this doesn't exactly match the liquid version but it does get pretty good coverage!
Megan B.
Rocky mount, NC
I have combination skin so powder foundations are not my favorite especially on my dry skin areas, but this one is amazing! It doesn't make my skin look dry or cakey and blends out flawlessly
Brooke S.
Dayton
Review for: Light Beige (light w/pink undertones) more...
This is perfect for days where I don't want to feel like I have makeup on but want to even out my skin. Really great for oily skin and it's definitely become a staple product for me.
Sara T.
Awesome product! I can wear it on it's own or over liquid foundation for extra coverage. It keeps the oil in my t-zone under control and has a beautiful finish. Super light weight!
Jackie B.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Fair-Light Honey (fair-light w/peach undertones) more...
I’ve been using this stuff for I️ think 3 years and it’s my absolute favorite. Living in Texas means hot nasty humid weather always and this stuff lasts and stays on great all day!
janet c.
Germanton, NC
Love, love, love this product. Gentle on your skin. Great coverage. No cons about this product. Tarte offers so many products to choose from and I have not found a bad one, I've used a lot of the products.
Chloe M.
Panama City, FL
Absolutely did not care for this product. It is advertised as full coverage but it is definitely not. It is also said to be matte but there is quite A LOT of shimmer in this powder.
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.