BY TARTE #11 in Powder Foundation

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Kasey C.
Las Cruces, NM
I love a good powder foundation and finishing powder, this is definitely it! Matches great with my foundation and doesn’t make my face look cakey. It leaves a smooth feel on my skin. I will continue to buy and recommend to others.
Megan H.
Lexington
Review for: Light Neutral (light w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
This is my FAVORITE from Tarte as far as foundation goes, I usually prefer liquid but this easily out does their Liquid Clay Foundation. This goes on so great and has amazing coverage for a powder foundation! Plus, it’s buildable I like most powders. Highly recommend.
Michelle R.
El paso, TX
Amazonian clay rather the cream or powder foundation its full coverage to its maximum level and will not oxidize at all! Claims to be medium to full coverage and its totally true, buildable for those how like it a little more sheer...
Angela E.
Lutz , FL
Review for: Medium Tan Honey (medium to tan w/peach undertones) more...
I love the pigment on this. It has great coverage. The packaging is perfect and keeps the powder from going everywhere. I use it as a setting powder and it works perfect!!! I love it I’m definitely going to continue buying it.
Meghan M.
Allentown, PA
Review for: Fair-Light Honey (fair-light w/peach undertones) more...
I love this it’s full coverage without it marking me look powdery and cakey. It’s my go to powder foundation. I have told my friends how good it is and will keep telling my friends how amazing it is. I will repurchase this when I run out.
Paige ..
Review for: Fair-Light Honey (fair-light w/peach undertones) more...
I have actually found that I really like this powder foundation as a go-to powder for a lighter makeup day- I will confess that I don't have those often, but that when I do have them this gives me enough coverage to feel happy with what I put on. It also layers nicely with other products, which is always an added bonus!
Peyton M.
Midlothian
Review for: Fair-Light Neutral (fair to light w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
Love this foundation, very easy to build upon but doesn’t look cakey like a lot of other powders I’ve tried. It’s a bit pricey but I think it’s well worth the price to have something that works well, doesn’t irritate my skin and is good for the environment too.
Nikki J.
Peoria
This was okay. I liked the coverage, the color, and the packaging. It felt overpriced and difficult to get out of the container once you got to the bottom. Also I really didn’t see the “airbrush” effect of that it mentions at all.
Lupita R.
cutler
I love a air brush look.It definitely smoothens out my face.It apples easily and I like using this when I don’t feel like using a liquid foundation.I use this powder foundation when I want to reduce shine from my face and I’m trying to get that matte look
Lyndsay M.
Round Rock, TX
I like this foundation because it provides an adequate amount of coverage but I don't feel like I'm caking make up on my face. I mostly use it on weekdays because it's easy to apply and I have two children to chase around so I don't have a lot of time to apply layers of foundation. You do want to make sure your face is been exfoliated and moisturized before applying or it will accentuate texture and dry spots. I have dry skin.
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.