BY TARTE #7 in Powder Foundation

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Buy on Sephora*
Veronica A.
I absolutely love all of their products! It's anime free meaning they do not test it on animals and did I mention is oil free!! It last for hours and makes your skin look so smooth, I would highly recommend
Fildza R.
Elmhurst, NY
Pros:

The foundation is very long lasting. If you have oily skin you might need to blot once or twice but the wear is great. Even though its a powder, it is definitely buildable for full coverage. However with any powder foundation it could start to look cakey so make sure to layer over problem areas only and not all over the entire face. This foundation also has no talc and other bad ingredients so its very likely that it won't irritate you if you have sensitive skin. It recommended to buy the tarte kabuki brush that goes with the foundation but it works well with my elf kabuki brush!

Cons:
I have this in medium neutral (pink and yellow undertones) and its a little too pink for my taste. I switched over to medium tan honey which matches perfectly so if you have a pink undertone, you might want to go for a warm shade. I have a pink undertone but I find that the pink shades are TOO pink. The other thing is that although it has great lasting power, it does oxidize a little dark.
Steffiny K.
Marietta, GA
I have struggled all my life to find a foundation that matches my skin tone, looks natural, makes my skin look even, and feels light. This product meets all of what I've searched for and doesn't look powdery when applied. I purchased this foundation at Ulta, specifically the medium-tan sand color for medium to tan skin with yellow undertones. Also the packaging of the foundation is wonderful, and doesn't allow powder to get everywhere when used or when opening the case. I highly recommend this product to everyone, especially people of color!
Jeorgie W.
Ozark, AL
The Tarte amazonian clay full coverage airbrush foundation is okay and that is it. At first it was very full coverage like the title of the foundation says it would be,but now it is more like a translucent powder. It is something I would not purchase again because I think there are better products out there.
Elizabeth G.
Yuma, AZ
So I really wanted to love this foundation, I have used Bare Minerals for years and especially love a powder foundation in the summer. So when Tarte, a brand that I love, came out with this powder foundation I had to have it. So in the Amazonian Clay foundation I use light/med sand to med sand (if I am very tanned in the summer) and they match my skin perfectly, but the color match for the powders was way off, it was too orange on my face. So I returned it for the lighter shade which was a better match, but then once I did wear it all day it just didn't do it for me. It was almost too shimmery for my skin, and after a while it settled in my skin making my pores seem larger, I have very oily skin and this didn't pass the test on that front either. I will it admit that I did love the finish when I first applied it, it was a nice velvety feel, but I ended up returning it.
Caroline G.
I have just come to adore this stuff. It look so completely natural on my combo skin. I use it with the Porefessional primer and with the Tarte Shape Tape concealer and it gives me a very very natural but solid medium coverage that never looks powdery or over-done. It brightens my skin and after 20 minutes of wear it has become one with my skin itself instead of sitting on top of it or breaking up in creases etc... And I have some serious smile lines that collect almost every other foundation I have ever tried. This one will gather there mildly some days but nothing compared to most foundations and it very easily blots away when it does happen without wiping off of my face completely. So impressed. My new HG. (Sensitive, oily-combo skin)
Kelly K.
Deerfield Bch, FL
This is my summer go to. I can't wear liquid foundation or I break out really bad, but not with this. Great packaging and super easy to buff on with a brush. Just bought for the third time!
Tianne S.
Fairfield, WA
I have been searching for a new full coverage face powder for a long time. I have tried expensive products as well as cheaper products and have not found one that was right for my skin type. The Tarter Amazonian clay full coverage powder foundation is a godsend. When you put it on your face using the Kabuki brush set is designed to go with this product which is extremely soft by the way LOL it is so buttery soft and smooth on your skin that makes your skin looks so flawless I just love it not to mention that without any setting sprays it lasts for hours and hours which is amazing in itself. They do a really great job at having the range of different colors for different skin tones and I would recommend this product to anyone it is truly amazing.
Kayla M.
Review for: Rich Honey (deeper w/peach undertones) more...
I absolutely, highly recommend this powder foundation! It works so well just using a powder for foundation!! Makes your skin feel and look nice and smooth with a matte finish! I would definitely buy this again!
Javi S.
Denton
This is the GOAT. I've tried a few foundations, tarte and other brands an LET me tell you this is the BEST thing I've ever ever ever tried. It honestly leaves just such a great finish on your face and it does not move. I have acne prone skin and this foundation treats me so well. I am in love
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.