BY TARTE #11 in Powder Foundation

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Jess G.
Berea , KY
Review for: Fair-Light Honey (fair-light w/peach undertones) more...
Love this powder! I use a little over my hybrid gel foundation and it's so light and sets beautifully on my skin. Like all Tarte products you can find the perfect match to your skin which is a huge plus for me!! Definitely my go to powder!
Mikayla H.
Review for: Fair-Light Honey (fair-light w/peach undertones), Fair-Light Neutral (fair to light w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
Fantastic brand. I genuinely don't know I single product that hasn't worked for me. Everything is so amazingly easy to use and so pigmented and blendable. I highly recommend the entire brand as a whole!!!
Lorana C.
Roanoke
Review for: Medium-Tan Sand (medium to tan w/yellow undertones) more...
Ok so this loose powder is amazing? I use there foundation and then set it with this powder and it leaves an amazing flawless finish! When i want a natural look I use it on its own. Its a must have for me!
Yasmine A.
Bloomington , CA
Review for: Fair-Light Honey (fair-light w/peach undertones) more...
I wanted to like this so badly! It made my face look so flawless ,but gave me a huge rash on my chin after a few days of wear had to return :( still a good product for someone who isn’t sensitive to this!
Mariah R.
Review for: Fair-Light Neutral (fair to light w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
A very good powder foundation!! Easy to apply and great coverage. I personally like to apply it with a beauty blender to avoid the cakey look. Weather wearing alone, or on top of a foundation I would absolutely recommend this to someone.
Jamie B.
lake ariel, pa
Review for: Light Beige (light w/pink undertones), Fair-Light Neutral (fair to light w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
I love this powder foundation. I love how tarte list the undertones on the packaging. I have freckles and often is very hard to color match. The amazon clay is amazing coverage and great for all year round.
Jordan S.
Grovetown, GA
Review for: Light-Medium Beige (light to medium w/pink undertones) more...
Will always stick to this! It lasts forever and is so great for any girl with oily skin. The amazon clay helps to absorb the oil and doesn't leave you shiny. Great price and is a classic in my make up bag!
Yocelyn V.
First of all, this powder foundation has amazing coverage - definitely medium to full, depending on how much you build it up. I have oily skin so I do find myself having to blot of repowder my T-zone but other than that I love it!
Katherine S.
Texarkana , TX
My favorite powder foundation during the summer. When you get hot and sweaty it stays on and doesn't break down. The color matches my skin tone very well and is easy to apply with the tarte kabuki brush.
Jackie B.
This goes on quickly and looks just as great as my liquid foundations! I did my concealer first and then applied this powder foundation. I have been pleasantly surprised by how much I like this product!
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.