BY TARTE #7 in Powder Foundation

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Buy on Sephora*
Hannah B.
Saint Cloud, FL
Review for: Fair-Light Honey (fair-light w/peach undertones) more...
I like this powder, but I use it as a setting powder. It's definitely not heavy duty, but it sets foundation nicely. It's definitely not cakey but for the price, I'd rather just use a different setting powder.
Shannon M.
Bakersfield, CA
This powder is amazing! There are some days where I don't feel like putting on liquid foundation, translucent, powder, etc and this powder is perfect for those days. I also love that it doesn't stick to my dry patches in the winter time. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because I wouldn't consider it full coverage. Still an amazing product that I always keep on hand!
Ashley T.
Austin, TX
Review for: Light Neutral (light w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
I like to use this with the liquid foundation. Whenever I use the two my skin feels hydrated and matte. I have acne prone skin so that is very important. Coverage plus hydration is definitely a win in my book.
Ashlyn S.
Hixson, TN
Pretty good! Can be worn by itself for a more natural foundation or you can wear it over another foundation as a setting powder. It has a beautiful finish, but I could get a tad oily after a long day of wear.
Emily C.
Sacramento
I swear by this powder foundation! It works amazing and really helps give that lock in feel after putting in liquid foundation. I love tarte for all their foundations, they work wonders and never let me down.
Madelyn J.
Review for: Medium Neutral (medium w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
This is a heavy powder. I use the brush specifically designated for it and feel it goes on thick. I like this for days when pictures be taken or I want long wear - not everyday for me. I would recommend if to a friend looking for full coverage.
Rylee S.
Columbia , MO
Review for: Medium Neutral (medium w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
I've gone through two of these. I use this lightly as a setting powder. The packaging is very nifty cause it keeps product from getting all over. But I still can't decide if I like this more than bare minerals
Samantha M.
DIberville, MS
Review for: Medium Neutral (medium w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
I just don't understand the netting on top? It keeps me from picking up the amount of product I need. And for some reason this is a powder but I still had problems with it oxidizing? What powder oxidizes???
leslie v.
San Antonio, TX
This is a medium coverage foundation for sure. Bought this at ulta beauty. I usually apply this after my foundation to set it and it works awesome like this but I wouldn't use it just by itself, personally.
Charlin F.
This airbrush full coverage powder foundation from Tarte is absolutely amazing. It’s so lightweight and smooth on your face that your skin looks flawless. The formula itself is also very good for your skin and works as a skincare product in itself!
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.