BY TARTE #7 in Powder Foundation

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Buy on Sephora*
Hailey P.
Centerville, TN
Tarte foundation is absolutely worth paying the extra dollars. It stays and lasts longer and is nice and soft on the face. The packaging is easy and amazing to use. The netting is awesome. I would 10/10 recommend.
Hollie L.
Princeton, TX
Review for: Fair-Light Neutral (fair to light w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
Maybe I just haven’t figured out the correct way to use this yet but I’m not impressed thus far. I got it at ulta. It doesn’t cover up anything compared to my grocery store powder which is a fraction of the price.
Morgan W.
Awesome coverage and very light. Great for my sensitive skin, I've been using this product for a year and can't think of any cons. My skin tone is fair and my skin type is combination, I would definitely recommend
Meagan M.
Opelika, AL
Review for: Medium Beige (medium w/pink undertones) more...
I was so surprised with this. I usually use the powder that isn't loose from MAC. (Studio fix) and that made me oily. This stuff is amazing. I use it over my foundation from Tarte. I will def be buying this again.
Monica T.
Joliet, IL
Love this foundation. I just started using this for my fadt make up days. It goes on so smooth covers well with one application but can build for more coverage if needed. When i sweat I feel like it is still light on my face. Since it is clay I feel better about putting it on my skin.
Michaela L.
I love this product it is soo good for oily skin. It is a little pricy but I think it is worth it. I've been using this product for a while and it's great. I bought it at ultra. I would recommend it to everyone.
Danielle M.
Rochester, NY
Review for: Medium-Tan Sand (medium to tan w/yellow undertones) more...
This is my favorite foundation powder! I love to use this by itself or to set my foundation for a flawless look. I also love that is has more natural ingredients I love all of the amazonian clay products.
Alysha B.
I like this product. It goes on darker and blends in very well. I was surprised on lightweight it is and it is my go to. It has an awesome mesh inside and it helps save on product and not waste. I will buy again.
Andrea O.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This stuff is gorgeous! It feels very lightweight and blends well with my skin tone. More on the affordable side but still high end. Very easy to apply and use. I would definitely recommend going out and getting this product.
Ceca A.
Brainerd, MN
Review for: Light-Medium Beige (light to medium w/pink undertones) more...
The best powder foundation! Covers well without seeming too heavy. I buy this off the tarte website when they run specials! Super easy to apply and use, can be a bit messy being powder but worth it all the way!
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.