BY TARTE #7 in Powder Foundation

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Buy on Sephora
Scout P.
Knoxville, TN
I love this product! I purchased at Ulta or Sephora. The coverage is as much or as little as you want. The price is equal to other similar products on the market. I have yellow undertones and acne prone skin, yet this product did not break me out at all.
Crystal O.
Everett, Wa
This airbrush full coverage foundation is so smooth. It goes on very evenly and doesn't feel heavy on your face. I love that it has a a lid that presses the powder back down so it doesn't get everywhere when you open it!
Sarah N.
DAVIS, CA
This is one of the best powder foundations I have tried. It has such nice coverage and feels great on the face. It lasts long, all through the day and night which is absolutely amazing and I would recommend this product
Stephanie D.
Cleveland
Such an amazing product. Makes your face look absolutely flawless. It is very easy to apple and I will continue to buy it. It is very pricey but then again it does last for a good while. 10/10 I will recommend to others
Haley P.
Kings
Great powder foundation, but I am not a fan of powder foundation in general. The finish is matte, but not long lasting. It's good compared to other brands. It is too pricey for me to buy again and recommend to my friends.
Zena B.
Holly pond , AL
So although I’ve never personally owned this product, I seriously do love it. One of my best friends always has one of these in stock in her makeup bag and every time I’m at her house I make sure to take advantage of it. It gives good coverage and it’s easy to apply. Super great for a quick every day makeup look!
Marina E.
The tarted powder foundation is my go to with the tarte liquid foundation. I have both products and I would say I love both. The powder foundation have full coverage and is very light. I recommend t for all skin types!
Jenny E.
Sugar Hill
It is a great powder foundation. It gives a nice coverage about as much as a powder foundation can possibly give. It isn't drying to the skin which I find a lot of other powder foundations do. I love it and I would definitely recommend
Cheyenne B.
It's a great alternative to liquid foundation for people with sensitive skin. It stays on very well. I have fair skin that's kinda oily. I have gone through four of these since I discovered it so yes I would buy again
Vanessa R.
sunvalley
Review for: Medium-Tan Sand (medium to tan w/yellow undertones) more...
Loved this and gave me the results I was expecting for the price I paid. I have dry skin and sometimes powders don’t look good on my skin cause my skin doesn’t absorb it well but I didn’t have a problem with this brand
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.