BY TARTE #7 in Powder Foundation

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Buy on Sephora*
Autumn M.
I like the packaging and the ease of use. However, I feel like this works better as a setting powder than a foundation. I would not consider it a full coverage foundation but I do enjoy wearing it in the summer for a lighter look.
Megan S.
Tampa, Fl
Review for: Light-Medium Neutral (light to medium w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
I’m not usually a fan of powder foundation. I find it doesn’t cover my uneven skin tone at all, and are mostly worthless. However, in this case, this is actually a buildable foundation in a powder. It starts at a light medium but easily builds to a full medium coverage.
MyCaila P.
Beverly Hills, FL
The packaging on this product is so cute. I love the way tarte matches each individual product. This powder sets amazing wth the Amazonian clay foundation. It's full coverage and last all day which is the best quality I look for.
chloe B.
Medina, OH
oh my gosh i absolutely love this product! amazing flawless coverage and is a powder type consistency and keeps my face oil free all day ! i have super oily skin and this mattifies my face so well while covering up any impurities.
Morgan T.
Brooklyn, NY
Magic Powder! This foundation is amazing, I've been using it for years and I will never go back! It smooths your face and neutralizes all irritation marks. This is really the best foundation I've ever used before!
Jess J.
Cheektowaga, NY
Review for: Medium Beige (medium w/pink undertones) more...
Amazing powder foundation. I mix this with a liquid foundation for and fuller coverage application. I also love it alone for quick light makeup days. I'm s easy to apply and blends effortlessly with a less densely packed brush.
Tania S.
Review for: Light-Medium Beige (light to medium w/pink undertones) more...
I’m Mexican/Spanish and this shade is perfect for my skin. I have oily skin and this holds up so well, not to mention the coverage. Even if it’s powder it’s unbelievable, I have never found a powder that covers as much as this.
Kristen J.
Cypress, TX
Huge fan of tarte. This powder is lightweight and gives great coverage. I have fair skin and it's hard to match, but this product is one of the closest I've found. I've bought this product countless times and would recommend
Jessica T.
Review for: Fair Honey (fair w/peach undertones) more...
I have normal skin, and I think this is the best foundation I have ever found. It has the ease of a powder but the coverage of a liquid. The Fair Honey is the perfect shade for me. It perfectly matches by mixed undertones.
Talaina M.
I wanted to love this foundation, I really did. After reading all the raving reviews, I couldn't wait to try it...but I was so disappointed. I have combination skin (sensitive, acne prone, super oily t-zone with dry patches everywhere else). I love Tarte (I use the maracuja oil, lip gloss, cheek stain, and some other products), and I knew the other products worked with my sensitive skin. I generally use bareminerals, but I wanted something with a little more coverage and oil control (I live in the south where it's ridiculously humid, which makes my oily skin worse). The pros: It does give a lot of coverage and it does help with oil control. After about 10 or so hours, my face still had a somewhat decent matte finish (and that was without any touch ups). The cons: It looked cakey. It didn't matter how much or how little I applied. It didn't matter what moisturizer or primer I used. It didn't matter what brush I used or how I applied it. No matter what I did, it looked cakey. And it accentuated my pores. I wanted to love it, but it just wasn't for me.
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.