BY TARTE #7 in Powder Foundation

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Buy on Sephora*
Allishia S.
Bremerton
Review for: Fair Honey (fair w/peach undertones) more...
The coverage of this foundation is unbelievable! I love it! I can wear it without liquid underneath and it would cover everything and not feel cakey or thick. This is on the expensive side but it is so worth it I recommend it to anyone!
Amira S.
Leesburg, VA
I absolutely loove this foundation. I used to use bareminerals but now i've completely converted. this foundation is lightweight with good coverage and it looks natural. it's great in the summer for my oily skin because it helps keep it matte. new cult fave
Maira H.
Burbank, CA
I love this powder. It's a great alternative to bareMinerals if bare doesn't give you the full coverage you need. This Tarte powder can. Again, please use a primer with any powder or else you will notice every line or pore on your face.
Paula Stephanie H.
San Diego, CA
I love this foundation it gives me the perfect smooth full coverage finish without the cakey look or feel! The packaging is nice because it's made to be able to use the loose powder without everything going everywhere when you throw this goodie in your purse!
Karina C.
chicago
Review for: Light Neutral (light w/yellow and pink undertones), Light Sand (light w/yellow undertones) more...
효양 이.
Detroit, MI
Good coverage when you apply with the short brush. The box goes a long way. It doesn't make any breakouts. A large color range to choose from you your skin tone. The powder is fine and the staying powder is quite long. A great powder foundation for acne prone skin.
Megan O.
Duluth, MN
Review for: Light-Medium Neutral (light to medium w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
My poor skin CANNOT handle using liquid foundation, it very kind make me break out. So I've been in a mission to find a good powder foundation and this stuff has great coverage, but still looks like your real skin! Non cakey thank goodness!
Ashley C.
Connersville, IN
I really like this foundation I use it along with a Amazonian clay foundation and I really like it . I feel that it is very good quality . I but it at Ulta it can be expensive but I think worth it .
Katie S.
Review for: Light Beige (light w/pink undertones), Fair-Light Honey (fair-light w/peach undertones) more...
I love how I can get a soft, full coverage look from this powder. As a liquid foundation user most of the time, I was skeptical that this powder could give me the same look on its own, but it exceeded my expectations. It goes on light and blends well with my skin tone while allowing my skin to breathe. It also doesn't take much to get the coverage I need so it lasts quite a long time.
Misty R.
Kingston , TN
Review for: Light Neutral (light w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
I really love this foundation. Its very moisturizing if that makes sense for a powder and has nice staying power. The only negative that I have is that the lighter colors are a little dark for me. I'd still recommend definitely though.
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.