BY TARTE #7 in Powder Foundation

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Buy on Sephora*
Melina H.
Great foundation! You can wear it as a very natural light weight low coverage foundation or build it up to make it very high coverage! I would recommend using it with a kabuki brush to pack it on your face!
Bethany D.
Anderson, SC
My best friend raved about this powder foundation for months. I️ finally gave in and bought some two years ago and haven’t stopped using it since. It gives your makeup an airbrush finish without being too heavy or caking. I️ would 100% recommend.
samantha b.
Seabrook, NH
Love my foundation, it goes on extremely smooth. It matches my skin closer than any other brand. The only downfall would be that it doesn't cover as much as I would like, but that gets made up for after I put concealer and my contour pallet on. All in all would definitely recommend.
Cassandra C.
Bethlehem, PA
Review for: Fair-Light Honey (fair-light w/peach undertones) more...
I use this product paired with Tarte's clay liquid foundation and it provides amazing coverage!! I only use a very little amount to sort of set the liquid (which you have to use sparingly) and my skin feels really smooth/soft and doesn't feel caked at all
Whitney H.
Fremont, MI
This color seems to match nearly all light skin tones, whether you are warm, cool, or neutral. The coverage that it provides hides your pores and gives a young and pore free appearance. For someone with bad skin like myself, this is a must have.
Ilea B.
This product is really nice, but I wouldn't use it as a foundation by itself because it really offers no coverage at all, i use it as a setting powder but it can be slightly cakey. it's an expensive product that in my eyes isn't really worth it.
Laura e.
Clovis, NM
I try it and i didnt see the coverage inwas looking for its a great product but it dodnt work for me it felt very light my skin absorb it fast but at the end it look a little cakeky and oily then it felt like if i had apply a bunch of foundation
Shelby W.
Tampa, FL
I just recently purchased this Powder and I always know I will be repurchasing once I run out!! I love the application! It has mesh that you touch your brush on and then the product comes right out on your brush making your skin look flawless!!
Ashley W.
Bryans Road, MD
Review for: Fair-Light Honey (fair-light w/peach undertones) more...
This is another great full coverage foundation. It gives you full coverage but doesn't make you feel like it's caked on. It lasts all day and the makeup usually lasts me a while since I only wear it on special occasions because it is so expensive
Jenn D.
Springville, UT
Review for: Fair-Light Honey (fair-light w/peach undertones) more...
I LOVE this foundation!! Seriously, so Light but perfect coverage! I am a repeat user and will be for life! (Pleas don’t stop making this ;)). The packaging is so cute! I would most definitely purchase again, in fact I have been for 2+ years !!!
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.