BY TARTE #11 in Powder Foundation

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Carrie N.
Review for: Light-Medium Beige (light to medium w/pink undertones) more...
I read a blog review and thought I'd give this a try. The coverage was good and it went on really easily. I didn't care for the mess the powder made when applying. I also felt like it didn't last all day long. I feel it was streaky towards the end of the day.
Melissa K.
pittston
Review for: Light Beige (light w/pink undertones), Light-Medium Neutral (light to medium w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
Cannot say enough about this powder. Since I’ve tried this it is the only powder I use. The packaging is genius. Unlike many powders the sponge inside only allows as much as your brush touches making this product have less product wasted. The colors leave a flawless finish. Love love love this product!!!!
Mikaela K.
Bellefonte, PA
Review for: Fair-Light Neutral (fair to light w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
Used to use this product a couple of years ago. Only down side about this product is that I would use more powder than I would anticipate to get the non glossy look of an oily face. Decent in price, and I liked how it was loose. An average powder foundation.
Angela D.
Henderson, NV
I love Tarte! • This foundation has medium coverage, and it buffs into the skin nicely. IT leaves the skin feeling soft . I have dry skin and it is not cakey at all. I will always recommend tarte as a brand! Xo
Nohemi C.
Baldwin Park
Review for: Fair-Light Honey (fair-light w/peach undertones) more...
It's a good powder for setting foundation... for me who had redness it doesn't do much in the coverage department. I like that's it's light and doesnt cake up but it's more of a setting powder with a bit of color than a full on coverage powder foundation.
Kelsey H.
Review for: Light-Medium Neutral (light to medium w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
This is such an underdog product. You can have super oily skin or dry skin and you can literally make your skin look airbrushed. I’m not sure why I don’t see this product around as much anymore, but you can achieve almost any level of coverage with this. So lightweight.
Amy K.
Incline Vlg, NV
I really wanted this foundation to work for me but it didn’t. It accentuated my dry patches and fine lines no matter what moisturizer or primer I put on underneath. It sat on top of my skin and looked cakey, even when I attempted to add just a light layer.
Brianna M.
Phoenix, AZ
This powder is perfect for both day and night. It blends very easily, and builds well for a more full coverage finished look. It does not give a completely matted finish, which is nice for dry skin, because it does not dry the skin out. I recommend applying this with tarte's tight foundation brush.
Tabbi S.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Review for: Fair-Light Honey (fair-light w/peach undertones) more...
When it says full coverage it means it. If any of my friends or family ask me what I use for foundation I normally tell them this one if they want really good Coverage . I don’t use on a daily cause it is something you wanna use if you have tome to sit and do your makeup not a quick on the go foundation
kayla k.
I really enjoy the light feeling of this powder that also has decent coverage. I rarely use liquid foundation and this is the perfect powder to just airbrush my complexion. I use different colors based on the seasons but there is a wide variety of shades!
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.