BY TARTE #7 in Powder Foundation

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Buy on Sephora*
Tatiana B.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Review for: Medium-Tan Sand (medium to tan w/yellow undertones) more...
I've been using this for years and it's my staple foundation. I have very oily skin and I prefer powder foundations because of this. Liquid foundations are to hit or miss in regards to my oily skin and their staying power, and sometimes can be so cakey looking on me. I used to use bare minerals and prefer this product slightly more. This is not a full coverage foundation by any means, however I'm generally just looking for something to even out my skin tone, and if I have more I need to cover I'll just put on some concealer. I use this daily, it's feels light, and has pretty great staying power, I'm out the house during the week over 13hrs a day, and this foundation holds it own. Occasionally by the end of the night there is some separation happening, but I can deal, because I know I'm definitely putting this foundation through a lot.
Angelina R.
California City, CA
Review for: Medium Tan Honey (medium to tan w/peach undertones) more...
It’s not to bad I don’t reach for it as often just because it kind of makes me look a little orange however it is good coverage for a powder. It can be a bit messy so beware but I would recommend for someone who maybe doesn’t want foundation but still have smooth skin look.
Raven B.
Kittanning, PA
This product was great! Though with every good there is usually a negative. I would highly debate that this is a full coverage product, but maybe with multiple applications. I like to be a one layer and done woman. This was medium coverage at most with one application.
Kimberly W.
Burnsville
Review for: Fair-Light Honey (fair-light w/peach undertones) more...
I just want to say that this product is worth 5 stars in every category except variety, where it unfortunately affects me. I would’ve thrown out my liquid foundation continued to use this product if they had a choice for very fair skin. I’m not white, but my pinkish skin is still lighter than the lightest choice, which ended up making my face look much warmer than the rest of me. I ended up giving it to my friend who loves it, and it’s bittersweet. The powder itself stays on and looks flawless. I love more coverage, and for a powder it did the job just right. Once they come out with a lighter choice, I will religiously buy it.
Bri G.
bois darc
Review for: Light-Medium Neutral (light to medium w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
GO TO POWDER I personally love this powder, it lasts me forever, I love the mesh guard in it so you dont get overloaded with powder when you open it up. It's pretty full coverage too which is good for me. On a daily basis, I like something that is quick and easy to put on. The answer is powder foundation! I love that this is light-weight, yet still offers me the coverage I want in a foundation. I wear shade Light-Med Neutral, which is perfect for my golden medium toned complexion. This stuff seriously lasts all day, and makes my skin look natural! Will continue to purchase as long as Tarte makes it!
Katie D.
Bakersfield
Review for: Light Beige (light w/pink undertones) more...
This is a great foundation for those no make up make days. It's surprisingly creamy for a powder foundation and had a silky finish. I don't use the tarte brush because it's too expensive but this does apply better with a denser kabuki brush.
Alexis R.
Los Angeles , CA
Review for: Medium-Tan Sand (medium to tan w/yellow undertones) more...
First off let me start by saying this is AMAZING for people with oily skin. I love this powder so much. It's so so so light it almost feels like you have nothing on your face. Pros: It has great coverage Cons: use a primer! It's about $42-$44 but it's worth it. I will say that the netting inside the compact itself is a bit annoying and you can really only use the Kabuki brush from Tarte in order to get the most from this powder. Will be converting back into this soon, I've found nothing else that works.
Kayla L.
Baltimore
Review for: Light Neutral (light w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
This foundation goes on flawlessly. It truly gives you an airbrush appearance. Plus it’s helping protect you against acne. It will truly last you all day, with a full coverage face. It’s pricey, but I continue and continue to buy time and time again.
☯️🖤🔉🎶🌈🖌🍄🍁💨♐️🔮📒🌵💢🇯🇵 J.
Fullerton, CA
Review for: Medium Neutral (medium w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
I love how buildable this powder foundation is. This brush works well with Tarte's foundation brush. I have fairly oily skin so this product does kind of get oily on my tzone. but the positive for me is the make up doesn't break up around my tzone.
Abby B.
St. George
Review for: Fair-Light Neutral (fair to light w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
This started my obsession with Tarte! Love this brand. It’s great for days where you’re doing light makeup. I have dry skin and it didn’t dry me out even more. It’s so easy to apply and pretty much spill proof. Love the packaging. Highly recommend
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.