BY TARTE #7 in Powder Foundation

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Buy on Sephora*
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
I really love target face products because they contain clay. This is great for my skin since I have a really oily T zone. It helps keep me from looking cakey. It is pricey but I love the finish I get and how beautiful and even my skin looks. It helps set my foundations and other powders.
TreaVahn H.
Bessemer, AL
Review for: Rich Honey (deeper w/peach undertones) more...
I bought this foundation because of Muva Jackie Aina. I love it but not on it's on. I doesn't last long on my skin. But when I use it on top of foundation it's so flawless. The foundation runs a tad bit too red on me as well. But overall, I would purchase it again.
melanie w.
Greenville, SC
This is the best foundation I have used in a long time. I am constantly switching brands and trying to find something better. This does the trip. It leaves full coverage without looking cakey. I have used the same foundation for a few months so it lasts a long time.
Alicia P.
Review for: Tan Deep Honey (tan to deep w/peach undertones) more...
One of my all time favorite powder foundations! It sets the foundation so so incredibly beautifully and it leaves the skin looking so natural. Not Camry at all! It also leaves the skin feeling so so soft! It lasts for so long as well! It's a really great investment.
Karla G.
Cambridge, ON
I use this to either amp up the coverage of a liquid foundation or on days when I want something simple with a little concealer and then this power overtop. It has great coverage for a powder, lasts on my skin well and does not look overly cakey. I find I reach for it a lot in the summer when I want to minimize the number of products I wear on my face in the heat.
Taylor D.
Beautiful coverage, Felt a little heavy, but the color matched great and it stays on all day. It is easy to go on, and is perfect for build up if you need coverage more in specific areas. I have dry and oily skin, and i would definitely recommend this to others.
Brianne M.
Madison, MS
Review for: Light Beige (light w/pink undertones) more...
This is my all time favorite powder foundation.  It's so light and natural looking and works wonderfullly for my combo skin.  It's super easy to use and comes in container with a mesh top so you don't lose any run off.  I will never buy another type of foundation.
Shelby W.
Crown Point
THIS IS THIS GREATEST!! I have tried many foundations/powders before and none of them even compare. I typically apply light foundation and then use this as a powder and it goes on smokth as butter. I love it so much that I ration it when I get low. So so great.
Stephany F.
Gainesville, FL
Review for: Fair-Light Honey (fair-light w/peach undertones) more...
The only concealer I use! I love this because it goes on like a powder and ends up looking like a liquid! I always have people ask me what I use to make my skin look so great. A little on the pricey side but I only buy it twice a year, definitely would recommend!
Melissa K.
pittston
Review for: Light Beige (light w/pink undertones), Light-Medium Neutral (light to medium w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
Cannot say enough about this powder. Since I’ve tried this it is the only powder I use. The packaging is genius. Unlike many powders the sponge inside only allows as much as your brush touches making this product have less product wasted. The colors leave a flawless finish. Love love love this product!!!!
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.