BY TARTE #11 in Powder Foundation

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Ricka P.
Mission, TX
I recently just tried it out with a sample that was given to me at ultra and let me tell you I'm definitely going back to purchase it!!!! It's amazing and give your such a flawless finish! Worked out perfect for my oily skin!!
Samantha J.
This was one of the first Tarte products I bought, I got it because it’s natural. I always try and be aware of the chemicals I’m putting on my body. I applied this with the foundation brush they have and loved the soft airbrush look it gave and how flawless my skin looks with it. I will keep buying it and recommend it!
Sherrie S.
Boardman
Absolutely love this product. LOVE that it is cruelty free! The coverage is flawless and not heavy. I feel like I am not wearing makeup. It stays on all day. I've tried other products and my face feels heavy like I am wearing a mask and my face is very sensitive and Tarte does not break me out like other products do.
Brooke M.
Portland, OR
Review for: Fair-Light Neutral (fair to light w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
Tarte is my favorite brand of foundation. It is the only foundation that does not break out my skin with acne. When I do have acne, the foundation builds upon itself to fully cover blemishes. It stay on all day and looks great! I buy this product everytime my bottle runs out. I won't leave the house without it on.
Audrey U.
Charlotte, NC
Magic powder! I used this over my Giorgio Armani foundation and my face looked flawless. This is an affordable item to add to your beauty bag. It is very easy to use and apply. I would recommend this to others!! Only downfall is that the colors don't match my skin well because they are all more yellow toned. Product is great but unfortunately the color offerings don't match my skin
Leiah Y.
I’ve only tried a sample of this from Sephora- but will def purchase the full size. Great coverage and love the smell honestly. I think this will be my new go to!
Bree V.
Columbus, GA
Review for: Medium Neutral (medium w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
First off it spills everywhere when you open it and when you close it powder shoots everywhere. Secondly it clings to any and everything. Have a bit of oil? Clump city. Primer or concealer not dry? Clump city. Also it doesn't last long. AT ALL.
Kathy F.
Overland, MO
Review for: Light Sand (light w/yellow undertones) more...
I apply this over my liquid foundation, concealer, and setting powder. It maximizes coverage, isn't cakey looking, and still provides a natural looking finish with layers of makeup on. I love how it matches my skin tone so well, since I'm somewhat fair skinned with a yellow undertone that can be harder to match.
B. M.
Review for: Light-Medium Neutral (light to medium w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
I have super oily skin and this keeps me a comfortable level of oily all day. It’s matte in the morning, but by 5 pm I have a nice glow. Nothing too shiny. It’s pretty fullccoverage so a light dusting is perfect for the office. It looks glittery when you swatch it, but nothing glittery once it’s on your face.
Rach A.
Hopkins, MN
This product is AMAZING. I love the amount of coverage it gives without feeling too heavy or cake-y. My skin is regular to oily and I found that this powder stayed on all day long. Would give it 4.5 stars if I had the option only because the packaging is terrible and you loose a lot of product towards the end.
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.