BY TARTE #7 in Powder Foundation

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Buy on Sephora*
Melina H.
One of my favorite powder foundations out there by far! It is so easy to use and i recommend it to all beginners in makeup. It blends very well and does not leave you valet through the out the day! It is very build able and does not feel too heavy on the skin. I would definitely purchase this again!
Jay A.
I haven't used this Tarte foundation for that long, but I see myself buying this from now on. Let me start by saying this foundation is great for people with sensitive skin. I have oily and some dry areas. I used this foundation on par with the kabuki brush pictured with it. It keeps my face from looking oily for about 6-8 hours. Something I had not experience with any foundation before. Doesn't have any sort of fragrance. It says its full coverage but I feel its medium coverage. Using the brush in circular motion I brush on the foundation. It does make my pores on my nose a lot less noticeable. It doesn't feel heavy at all. Great for natural look. The packing itself it really cute. The top of the jar has a plastic that keeps from the powder from coming out if the jar tilts. Prevents from spilling and wasting. The brush fit perfect on the netting opening to the powder area.
Kerry O.
This foundation feels so light while providing medium to full buildable coverage. It can be difficult to pick product up with a standard kabuki brush due to the mesh opening in the container, so I'd recommend getting the tarte Amazonian clay brush. The container design makes it hard to waste product, so that's a definite plus!
Michelle M.
Tarte is such an amazing brand and this is another great product. Such a gorgeous packaging and the quality is equally amazing. Long lasting and great with all skin types, I purchased online it is a little pricey but worth the extra cash for a great quality products. I would recommend this product. Definitely check it out
Nicole T.
Mineola, NY
Like this for when I am running errands or something, but this powder doesn't last long! It does have a lot of coverage though so if you need something quick that will wear for 3-4 hours, this works really well. Definitely apply with a dense kabuki for the coverage though, I use the large bronzer brush from Real Techniques.
Tiffany R.
Review for: Tan Sand (tan w/yellow undertones) more...
This powder gives me the perfect finish . It makes my face look flawless. It also is super light and feels great on my skin. I love the fact that it's Amazonian clay . And the vegan part is a plus not testing on animals is a big deal
Gissela T.
Review for: Light-Medium Beige (light to medium w/pink undertones) more...
I advocate Tarte as much as I can and whenever I can, this foundation is my holy grail and I never leave the house without for events. It creates a full coverage and polished look without your face looking cakey. The brush they recommend to apply with it also helps a major bunch! It really gives a natural, flawless look!
Julie P.
When I bought this product it wasn't quite the right shade for me as it was a little too dark for my skin tone. That being said, it is a great product! It is a one step, full coverage product, and I love anything that cuts down on my morning routine time! Once I get a little more color in the summer time, this will definitely be a go-to for me!
Samantha J.
This was one of the first Tarte products I bought, I got it because it’s natural. I always try and be aware of the chemicals I’m putting on my body. I applied this with the foundation brush they have and loved the soft airbrush look it gave and how flawless my skin looks with it. I will keep buying it and recommend it!
Audrey U.
Charlotte, NC
Magic powder! I used this over my Giorgio Armani foundation and my face looked flawless. This is an affordable item to add to your beauty bag. It is very easy to use and apply. I would recommend this to others!! Only downfall is that the colors don't match my skin well because they are all more yellow toned. Product is great but unfortunately the color offerings don't match my skin
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.