BY TARTE

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

• I've been looking for new powder foundations but I'm pron...4 Answers
  • How is this for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Would you recommend this for some one with combo skin, mo...1 Answers
Tatiana B.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Review for: Medium-Tan Sand (medium to tan w/yellow undertones) more...
I've been using this for years and it's my staple foundation. I have very oily skin and I prefer powder foundations because of this. Liquid foundations are to hit or miss in regards to my oily skin and their staying power, and sometimes can be so cakey looking on me. I used to use bare minerals and prefer this product slightly more. This is not a full coverage foundation by any means, however I'm generally just looking for something to even out my skin tone, and if I have more I need to cover I'll just put on some concealer. I use this daily, it's feels light, and has pretty great staying power, I'm out the house during the week over 13hrs a day, and this foundation holds it own. Occasionally by the end of the night there is some separation happening, but I can deal, because I know I'm definitely putting this foundation through a lot.
Raven B.
Kittanning, PA
This product was great! Though with every good there is usually a negative. I would highly debate that this is a full coverage product, but maybe with multiple applications. I like to be a one layer and done woman. This was medium coverage at most with one application.
Emily R.
Des Moines
Review for: Light-Medium Beige (light to medium w/pink undertones) more...
Tarts is AMAZING. I haven’t found a thing I dislike yet. This foundation has great coverage as just the powder alone. (I usually use liquid foundation then powder but not with this product.) blends well and makes the skin look smooth. Price is great for the product!
Carrie S.
4708 Riata River Rd Apt 1008 Fort Worth Tx
I love Tarte. It's a brand that I feel an emotional connection to so it's hard for them to let me down. This was the very 1st product I fell in love with years ago. This applies such an airbrush like finish that works fantastic alone (buildable) or as a finishing powder over a liquid foundation. I have sensitive skin & have never had an issue with this powder & I love the mesh netting. It does become a problem once the product is about at the halfway mark bc you have to maneuver the powder directly to the center of the mesh in order to get product out but that's my only gripe.
Bri G.
bois darc
Review for: Light-Medium Neutral (light to medium w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
GO TO POWDER I personally love this powder, it lasts me forever, I love the mesh guard in it so you dont get overloaded with powder when you open it up. It's pretty full coverage too which is good for me. On a daily basis, I like something that is quick and easy to put on. The answer is powder foundation! I love that this is light-weight, yet still offers me the coverage I want in a foundation. I wear shade Light-Med Neutral, which is perfect for my golden medium toned complexion. This stuff seriously lasts all day, and makes my skin look natural! Will continue to purchase as long as Tarte makes it!
Nihema1322 O.
albany
Review for: Light-Medium Beige (light to medium w/pink undertones), Fair-Light Honey (fair-light w/peach undertones) more...
I’ve never tried a powder foundation before so for my first time I can most definitely say I loved it. The powder covers all of the dark spots that still show through my liquid foundation. It’s long lasting and isn’t pricy at all just look at how smooth my skin looks🙌🏾 I would most definitely buy this product again
CHRISTINA A.
Rio Rancho, NM
Tarte products stand alone anyways but I love the Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Foundation for several reasons. It matches my very hard to match skin color. It doesn't stain my clothes , and it stays put all day long without wiping off. With some powder foundations I've had problems with it wiping off if I touch my face throughout the day . This one stays on until I take it off. One container usually lasts me 4 months sometimes a little longer. I often buy two shades, one for summer and one for winter.
Zenaida T.
Los Angeles, CA
When I first moved to NYC I didn't know where to go for makeup, so I went to Macy's. Not dragging anyone that goes to Macy's for make up the one on Fifth Avenue is immaculate. 🙌🏼 I went up to a random make up advisor and asked what powder do you recommend for combination skin and he said Tarte has a really good line. When he let me try it, I was hooked. Now that I shop at different stores I found cheaper versions of this product and it's honestly worth it. I've been buying this specific one for 3 years now.
Kayla L.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: Light Neutral (light w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
This foundation goes on flawlessly. It truly gives you an airbrush appearance. Plus it’s helping protect you against acne. It will truly last you all day, with a full coverage face. It’s pricey, but I continue and continue to buy time and time again.
Tarah H.
Englewood, FL
Review for: Fair-Light Honey (fair-light w/peach undertones) more...
This one is so nice for a powder foundation it’s not to drying on your skin and can be used for oily or dry skin and combo it’s very smooth thing and it helps hide uneven texture yet keeps you looking fresh all day and it last for a long time as well
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.