BY TARTE

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

• I've been looking for new powder foundations but I'm pron...4 Answers
  • How is this for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Would you recommend this for some one with combo skin, mo...1 Answers
Kimberly L.
Baton Rouge, LA
Review for: Light Beige (light w/pink undertones) more...
My favorite powder foundation. It goes on clean and does not make me break out. I have oily skin so it is hard to find products that work for me but this one definitely does. It is average in pricing but not neat as expensive as some of the other brands and it saves my complexion so well worth it.
Samantha M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I LOVE Tarte and I especially love this product!! I have mixed, sensitive skin so I use the liquid version and the powder version depending on the day but I have to say I really prefer this powder! It has great coverage and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a good powder foundation!
Samantha R.
Olyphant, PA
Review for: Light-Medium Neutral (light to medium w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
This is my absolute favorite powder foundation. This foundation looks so smooth on my skin and they have so many different color tone options there will always be one for your undertone and that is what I love about tarte. It is on the more expensive side but this product is 100 percent worth it
Natasha K.
Fort Myers
Tarte is my go to brand! This powder is define! It holds up all through the day, leaves a matte like finish, and you don’t waste a lot like other powders because of its cool little cushiony thing! Lol you appt just the right amount of powder every time! And they last FOREVER! 2 thumbs up!!
Ellen K.
New Haven
I don't know if I'll ever be able to use a different product other than this. I've been using this product for almost a year now and the 'Amazonian Clay' name makes me feel like I'm 'au natural' - and thankfully, the coverage is incredible without feeling caked on whatsoever. I highly recommend!
Reese Anne R.
Decatur, AL
This foundation is a very good foundation and I recommend it for oily skin. It isn't too pricey and the packaging so so pretty. It is Tarte so it's an animal cruelty free brand. It requires no setting as well.
Christina G.
Stafford
I was very excited to try this Amazon clay powder and I was pleasantly surprised ! My face looked flawless and my pores were minimized and harder to see. Also tarte doesn't participate in animal testing so that was nice to see I finally found a product that works and works for the world too!
Carmen R.
Review for: Light Sand (light w/yellow undertones) more...
This is a great powder foundation. Coverage is buildable and has a slightly luminous finish just enough to where your face doesn’t look dry and flat when you put this on. Doesn’t make me breakout either. I also use bare minerals and I feel like this is about the same but not as matte looking.
Kaitlan A.
I really enjoyed this foundation. I love the sifter that comes in it because the powder doesn't spill out when you're traveling and you never use too much! My skin type is oily/combination and this works so well.
Kimberly E.
Nampa
Review for: Fair-Light Neutral (fair to light w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
This is my go to powder if I’m wanting something like and easy to put on. It stays on pretty darn well with a setting spray and easily blends into your skin. I love that it doesn’t have a funky smell to it like some powders do. If you’re looking for a solid powder, add this to your repertoire!
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.