BY TARTE #7 in Powder Foundation

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Buy on Sephora*
Samantha S.
Review for: Light Neutral (light w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
I love pairing this powder with the 12-hour Amazonian clay liquid foundation. I use a small amount to help set the liquid foundation and it blends seamlessly.  It provides very full coverage without looking like tons of makeup caked on. This foundation also absorbs excess oil that leaves your face looking shiny. Highly recommend this product. Great for sensitive skin!
Kristy H.
Buffalo, NY
Review for: Medium Neutral (medium w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
LOVE LOVE LOVE! I got this on sale in the winter from tarte.com just to test it out, and I fell in complete love. I normally used bare minerals but found that this lasts longer and provides more coverage than Bare Minerals. Totally recommend to everyone and everyone that has tried it loved it!
Almina S.
Review for: Fair-Light Neutral (fair to light w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
This foundation is by far the best foundation I have tried. I tend to have dry skin with pink and yellow undertones and the fair-light neutral matches perfectly to my skin. The foundation stays on all day and makes my skin look and feel smooth. It also covers up everything I need it too and you're able to build on it without it looking cakey. I definitely recommend this foundation to everyone, it's perfect for everyday use or a night out.
ANGELA E.
BEST powder foundation hands down.  I feel like if I use a good primer, this has great coverage for my skin! I accidentally left my usual liquid foundation at home while traveling, so I used my sister's Airbrush foundation not thinking it would leave me with much coverage but I was SO wrong and so happy she was the same color as I am! I went home and purchased!
Aleigha C.
WELLSVILLE
It's really hard for me to match foundation for my skin, I also have extremely sensitive skin. I went to Ulta and the girl there recommend this foundation for me. I went home and tried it and I love it! It has really good coverage, but it is a little heavy for some people. If you like little coverage and something that isn't so heavy, this product probably isn't the one for you, but it is really gentle on my skin. I highly recommend!
Bridget K.
Love this foundation. I use it more to set my liquid foundation daily, but on days where I'm looking for lighter coverage I just use this. I LOVE the packaging. It's great because you only use what you need rather than waste a ton through those annoying plastic holes. I have combination skin, so sometimes I have a problem looking cakey in some areas, while looking dry in others. Highly recommend this product for any skin tones because it makes my more oily spots matte, and keeps my dryer spots hydrated.
Anne B.
This is my holy grail and absolute favorite foundation.  It matches my skintone perfectly, and just melts into my face and makes my skin look flawless.  The powder is buildable, so you can apply it with a light hand for minimal coverage, or pick up more on your brush for heavier coverage.  It wears well, isn't cakey, and doesn't get patchy or settle into fine lines. It stays on all day, but washes off easily.
Sadie P.
S Dartmouth, MA
Review for: Light-Medium Neutral (light to medium w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
I have talked so highly about this  tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Airbrush Foundation to all my friends and on all social media platforms!  This is my GO TO powder!  It has medium to full coverage, a complete flawless finish, and it's long lasting.  This is one foundation powder I could NEVER live with out :-) Highly recommend!
Haley H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I did not think I would be such a fan of this foundation but I was completely wrong. I have always used high end luxury makeup brands but this foundation has done wonders. I constantly get told that my skin looks porcelain. It is worth the extra money to buy the airbuki brush as well!!!
Tori P.
Ridgewood , NY
This product is great all year round - it can be used alone in the summer for a natural look with solid coverage, or in combination with Tarte BB Primer, liquid foundation, or both if you're really going for the full on effect. Great for keeping oil below the surface. Use with a powder brush for light coverage or that Tarte Bamboo kabuki brush for full coverage.
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.